The sun was the thing that woke Estella up the next day. She opened her eyes moving around the room she was in. Stefan's room. She tried to get up but there was something stopping her around her waist, she turned around seeing Stefan's chest pressed against her back.

She traced the veins in his arm and hands with her finger, she kept going until she reached his daylight ring the silver 'S' bright against the dark blue of the stone. She felt Stefan snuggle his face more into her neck and shivered slightly feeling his breath on the nape. "Morning" he said his voice still full asleep making her stomach flip at the sound.

She turned to face him, her face close to his but neither moved back, "Good morning." she said looking into his eyes whilst his fingers starting tracing patterns into her skin where her shirt had ridden up.

"You feeling better?" he asked her trying to tread carefully without bringing up the hallucinations from last night. She nodded with a small smile, "Yeah thanks to you." she wrapped her arms around him bringing him in a hug, her heart beating faster when he kissed her bare shoulder.

They were interrupted when a phone started ringing, making Stefan groan before leaning over Estella to get his phone. He kept hovering over her when he answered. Estella smirked when she traced a finger down his chest getting close to the band of his pants grazing her nail against the skin. She saw how his abs tensed under her touch but didn't look up at him.

If she did she would have seen his darkened eyes boring into her, reigning his animalistic side in from taking her there and then. "Hey, is everything okay?" he answered seeing Caroline's name, his voice lowered due to the tension. "That depends. How badly do you want to keep her alive?"

Stefan paused being serious one more time, "Who is this?" Estella looked at him at the change in tone. "Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?" the person on the phone asked.

"Jules? Where's Caroline?" Stefan asked putting the phone on speaker. At this Estella sat up and went to get changed knowing what was happening. "You made a mistake, Stefan. I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it."

"Where is she?" he asked practically snarling after seeing the panic in Estella's eyes. "Right here. Want proof?" The next moment they both hear a gunshot and Caroline lets out a scream. "Hurt her again and you're dead."

"I hurt her again, and she's dead. Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies." she hangs up.

Stefan looks up seeing Estella dressed, he had to stop himself from checking her out with how good she looked. Not the time. Her eyes were glaring into the ground and they were flickering from her natural brown to red.

Oh they were in for it.

------------------------------------------------------------

In the woods, Jules is alone when she hears something. "I know you're out there." Stefan came out Tyler by his side. The werewolf got a call from Estella and was fuming that Caroline was being used for absolutely no reason. He came and was going to pretend to be on Jules' side to help to rescue Caroline. "Where's Caroline?" Stefan says when seeing Jules.

"Locked up tight." Stefan glares at her, "Let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."