Wait, Why Are You Still Here? You Weren't Serious, Were You? Oh God.

A/N: Hello. Last chapter before the brand new ones drop. The changes are plenty, but not too much so. Anyhow, I do hope you enjoy. See you at the end.

Later in the day, they're in the club drawing. Their reference isn't that interesting, but it's there. They like their small club. It's roomy.

Naoto: "This looks great."

Y/N: "Not bad. You've really made an effort when it comes to your shading."

Naoto: "We both know you can always improve in art."

Nagatoro: "Senpais!"

Then she comes into the equation. Nagatoro spins around with a hula hoop into the room. It's chaotic. Somehow nothing breaks with her strange spinning. It would be impressive if Y/N actually cared.

Y/N: "Don't follow her. It's making me dizzy from the pressure change."

Nagatoro: "Death senpai! You're no fun!"

Y/N: "I'm not trying to be. You confuse me."

Nagatoro: "I'm just hula hooping."

Y/N: "Well, cut it out, will you? Nothing in here's expensive, but still. I like to think we still have our pride."

Nagatoro: "Boo!"

She spins over to Naoto.

Nagatoro: "What do you think of my hip movement? Come on, get in! Find the right moment and slide right in."

Y/N: "I don't think the hoop is big enough for you both."

Nagatoro: "We don't know till he tries."

Naoto: "Even if I wanted to, when?"

For some reason, he actually attempts it. This only ends in chaos as he gets an upskirt. Nagatoro notices this almost immediately.

Nagatoro: "You're such a pervert!"

Y/N: "You could've handled that a lot better. While the instructions were unclear, you should've given it more thought."

Nagatoro: "Oh? So you aren't biased towards him, Death Senpai?"

Y/N: "I have no allegiance, everyone I've ever known-"

Nagatoro: "You're into that too, Dead Senpai?"

Y/N: "Nope. I was wondering how long it'd take until you stopped me."

Nagatoro: "What are you into?"

Y/N: "Why would I tell you? No offense, but you're some random person who just showed up one day. It took me years to make any actual friends. Why should you be the exception? We've known you for two days, maybe?"

Nagatoro: "Yikes, now I know why they call you dead."

Y/N: "They call me that because I naturally look like I've died. I like to think I'm a livelier person than portrayed."

Nagatoro: "That's exactly why no one likes you, you know?"

Y/N: "Hm? I'm not... I'm not disliked."

Nagatoro: "Well, I'm sorry. You haven't even realized that people don't like you, then? That was uncalled for. Please forgive me."

Naoto: He's really going to take that?

Y/N: "Anyhow, why are you still here? Are you seriously going to bother us any further?"

Naoto: "Nah, you guys are lame perverts."

Y/N: "You can open the door if you want. Leavings your choice to make."