☆21☆

You close the door behind you and Hunter cautiously looks around anxiously, he's never really been in a small house before let alone a girls.

"Why do you look so weirded out? You're fine." You laugh sitting down on the couch.

"This is very... cute? In a way." Hunter laughs.

"Cute? How?" You say.

"Such a small house with a everything you need and no huge hallways or extensions, or random pointless rooms, it looks like such a perfect cute home." He says.

"You've never been in a HOUSE Hunter?" You sigh.

"I don't have much friends Y/n." Hunter rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you make some?" You ask.

"All I really have is you.." Hunter blushes awkwardly.

"I'm not really allowed to anyway.." Hunter chuckles.

"You can always meet... my friends you know." You say.

"Cant. How would that work, especially with the fact you know me. Wouldn't they hate you?" He says.

"I'm sure I could convince them to give you a chance." You say.

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Anyway what do you wanna do?" You say.

"Um... I'm not sure." Hunter sighs.

"Well I have board games, TV, we could bake a cake, we could-" You begin but Hunter cuts you off.

"Who was that other guy you were with?" Hunter asks.

You stay silent for a second and put your hands together awkwardly.

"Sorry I cut you off, I just.. want to know." He says.

"He's a close friend of mine, one of my close friends." You say.

"So close he asked you to Grom?" Hunter says raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Hunter, he's the 12 year old remember?." You say rolling your eyes.

He makes an oooohhhh realization face.

"Well, when I was sitting here all miserable cause you told me to screw off I was heartbroken and Gus said he would take me to get my mind off of you." You say.

"I'm sorry." Hunter says softly.

"No it's okay. I forgive you now, you showed me your sorry in the best way." You smile.

"Why don't you sit down you've been standing the whole time since you've got here." You say grabbing his hand leading him to the couch.

"Oh wow your couch is comfy." He says.

"Really?" You laugh.

"Mmhm." He says lying down on it.

"Hey like I was saying, what do you wanna do I have some games we could play shows we can watch... anything!" You say.

"Do you know that one show called The Flame in my Heart Ablaze?" Hunter asks.

You immediately start laughing, and he looks at you confused.

"What?" He says.

"YOU LIKE THAT KINDA STUFF?!" You laugh.

"WOULD YOU BE QUIET?!" Hunter hisses.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! It's just so cheesy and funny! It's the literal definition of a soap opera." You giggle.

Hunter rolls his eyes and mumbles something under his breath.