- 18 -

As soon as the voice fell, several figures appeared at the side door. Following the Haihuang was the stunning mermaid they had been looking for for a long time.

The fishtail had turned into legs, and he stepped slowly under the skirt.

Behind Gu Qi were Chongyun and Bai Zhu. He followed Haihuang around the floor full of crystal fragments and walked to the man wearing a black cloak.

“...The Teacher of Divine Words? "

Haihuang stopped in front of the opponent, feeling that he was facing a dead black hole.

Shen Yan Shi nodded slightly, and in the darkness under his hood, he could only see his pale and thin chin moving.

"Poseidon said, send the mermaid to him. ”

The voice of the divine speaker is not like a human voice, it is like some kind of sound wave of ancient life in the dark deep sea, which penetrates the ears of everyone present with extraordinary clarity.

Everyone except Gu Yan's face changed slightly.

There can be many kinds of first things Poseidon does after awakening, such as announcing the reappearance of God to the world, but there is nothing.

Instead, he asked for someone from the palace.

And the goal is clear, there can only be one direction for this “mermaid”. What does it mean?

Even Haihuang was a little dazed. Ling Mu and others were even more shocked that they were speechless.

The mermaid was only brought back to the palace last night. The sea god, who had been sleeping for a hundred years, woke up at this time and asked them to send the mermaid.

Does this mean that the entire ocean is under his control? “...it's just a mermaid, is it necessary? "Haihuang hooked the corners of his mouth very lightly.

Yes, it's just a personal fish, although he is indeed indescribably beautiful and can arouse the impulses of others.

But how to say that there is no divine power, why is it noticed by Poseidon?

When the voice fell, Haihuang's untrue smile was instantly fixed at the corner of his mouth.

Not only was he breathing, but he couldn't even produce consciousness. It seemed that he had become a dead object in an instant, and his throat was pinched by an invisible hand.

Except for Gu Yu, everyone felt this feeling of almost suffocation more or less at the same time.

The Teacher of Divine Words didn't move at all, so he stood quietly in front of the Sea Emperor, and told him with all his strength that God's order could not be violated.

It doesn't work to question.

“The standard sacrifice ceremony is carried out, bathing for half an hour, and it will be delivered to the sea shrine within three hours. ”

…… The shock on the bottom of the sea had subsided, and Gu Qi walked out in a special dress after bathing comfortably for an hour.