Wait

We walked in the room...

When we opened the door Tommy was looking around the room with his hands in his pant pockets.

"Oh, hey guys" Tommy said turning around to look at us. He threw his hands out of his pockets and threw them up and shrugged his shoulders.

"Where are you going Tommy?" George stated.

"I have to go see techno" he said giggling, put his hand on my shoulder as he dug his fingernails into my shoulder.

I turned to him with an awkward smile slowly deforming to an uncomfortable one.

"I hope he gets better" Tommy said letting my shoulder go as he left the room.

"Ow, that hurt" I said rubbing my shoulder.

I pulled a chair over to skeppy's hospital bed and sat the roses on a table next to him.

I took my hands and held skeppy's.

"Hey, you two" A nurse called to me and gogy.

"You can't be here." She said giving us an attitude

"Leave, NOW" the nurse yelled

"we need to get him prepped for surgery" she stated

Gogy put his arm around my shoulder as I started cry. Then we left.

We went allowed back untill he was okay to have visitors again.

The doctors kept us up to date with what was happening.

4 weeks later

Gogy:

I was sitting down watching TV when I herd my phone ring. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

I picked it up and found out it was the doctor....