Beauty And The Beach (19)

Since Kat decided to lend her 'favorite' room to Robby, she settled into another spacious area of the mansion, plopped her luggage onto the bed, and began tossing clothes around, searching for her bathing suit and a cover-up. She settled with a medium-blue and black triangle bikini with a fitted, multi-colored blue crochet dress that hit just above her mid-thigh. She kept her hair tapered down with a black headband.

When she finished getting ready, the guys hung out downstairs and waited while the girls took longer to get dressed. Kat noticed the dirty looks Miguel gave Robby, but he didn't seem bothered by the rival dojo's students and avoided eye contact instead.

"Alright, who's ready to hit the beach? I sure as hell am!" Kat exclaimed as she waved her tote bag around in the air.

Upon hearing the overly loud teen downstairs, the girls rushed to pack their beach bags and prepare for the journey. "We're ready. Let's go." Moon beamed, clapping her hands with excitement. 

Being the one responsible for the safety and well-being of the teens, Enzo drove one of the 'party' vehicles on the property, a slick black Rolls Royce Phantom Limousine.

While all of the teens covered their swimsuits with either shirts or knitted cover-ups, Yasmine decided to flaunt her hot pink bikini with matching pink sunglasses. For Demetri, who had a massive crush on Yasmine, he couldn't help but compliment and make unwanted "nice guy" gestures toward the girl.

"Did I tell you you're looking brighter than the sun, my beautiful lady?" Demetri asked, much to Yasmine's annoyance.

Her eyes rolled behind the thick-tinted sunglasses. "I don't know what the fuck that means, and even if I did, I don't give a shit," Yasmine snapped back.

"Dude, chill," Miguel muttered as he nudged Demetri's arm.

"W-What! I'm just complimenting the divine specimen. Jesus, don't get your panties in a twist." Demetri huffed with a crossed expression.

After five minutes of awkward silence, blank, expressionless stares, and glares from Hawk and Miguel towards Robby, the Limo pulled into a relatively crowded parking lot, with cars at every angle, except the longest parking space located towards the back of the spacious parking lot.

As the teens leaped from the limousine and admired the soothing view of paradise, Kat couldn't hold back her excitement. Without hesitation, she sprinted away from the parking lot and dug the heels of her feet into the damp sand, wiggling the grain between her toes; it was indeed heaven.

Following behind, her friends promptly caught up with Kat and began tossing their belongings into the Limo's trunk for safekeeping. While the other friends gathered around the beach towels and vacated a spot to absorb the sun, Kat eyed the volleyball net and an abandoned ball lying near the area. She took her shoes off and grabbed the ball. "Eli, come here!" She exclaimed, gesturing to the volleyball.

Even from a distance, Kat could see the smile on his face widen. "Alright, alright." He chuckled while taking his sleeveless tank top off, tossing it to the side. The sunlight gleamed against his muscles and broadened what Kat believed to be months of hard work for visible abs.

Hawk, along with Miguel and Demetri, walked in the direction of the volleyball net. "Hey, Demetri, hold onto this for me," Hawk asserted, tossing one of many Cobra Kai towels in his direction.

Reluctantly, Demetri obliged and swung the towel around his neck with a sigh. Minutes later, Demetri found the towel to be a chick magnet, now proudly flaunting the Cobra Kai emblem around his shoulders. "Yeah, that's right, ladies. I'm in Cobra Kai," he gloated with a smug grin.

"Dude, why don't you actually join? You're such a poser." Hawk scoffed but laughed shortly after that.

Miguel stood awkwardly behind Demetri, who had a resting bitch face and ghostly scowl. "Hawk, I need to talk to you," Miguel winced as he cleared his dry throat. "Alone." He remarked, looking between Kat and Demetri.