Yesterday

please remember how i feel about you

 MANY THINGS ABOUT Juno Barlowe were a mystery to Steven Grant. Of course, he knew the basic things about her. He knew that she adored The Beatles and owned all of their albums on vinyl. Steven knew that Juno hated it when she was told by someone she looked tired. He knew that she had a dimple on her left cheek whenever her lips curled into a smile.

Juno Barlowe knew Steven Grant almost better than she knew herself. But there were some things that puzzled her about him. There were some things about Steven that were left in the dark for Juno. She knew that he loved doing puzzles. Juno knew that he longed to be a tour guide at the museum more than anything in the entire world. She knew that he had a small scar in between his index finger and his thumb from when Steven cut himself with a knife while he was making them dinner.

However, there were a lot of things about Juno that Steven didn't know. For starters, he didn't know where she worked (which is insane, since they've been friends for years, but no matter how much he begged, she never told him.) Steven knew nothing about Juno's parents or her family. He also knows nothing about how she gained the large scar on her arm.

Just as much as Steven Grant doesn't know about Juno Barlowe is the same amount that she doesn't know about him. She doesn't know why he refuses to sleep on her couch after they watch a late movie together. Juno doesn't know what his apartment looks like because Steven refuses to let her see it!

All the things that these two friends don't know about each other will come to light when Steven begins going off the rails. He begins disappearing, and ignoring Juno's worried calls. She knows somethings wrong when he doesn't show up for their weekly dinner. Now, Juno's really worried and she knows she has to get involved. Even if that means revealing who she really is and putting herself in danger. None of that really matters, because all she wants is Steven Grant back safe to his normal, non-sleeping self.