$ 40 $

CHAPTER 40
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco stared down at his girlfriend as she adjusted the collar on the long sleeved polo he just put on while he got dressed, as she always did when he wore collared shirts.

He stared at her with eyes full of nothing but love and adoration. It was such a small, cute gesture but it gave him butterflies every time.

"You look so good in polos," Estrella told him as she fixed his chains over his shirt, looking up to meet his eyes and smiling.

Fezco smiled back, a slight pink tint now present on his cheeks, making Estrella stand on her toes to give him a quick kiss.

"Thank you," He said, his eyes low from the joint he smoked as he watched her do her makeup a few minutes ago.

Estrella just smiled in response and was about to step away when Fezco pulled her back and brought her into another kiss, making her giggle into it.

He let her go after a few seconds, leaving Estrella to look through her side of the closet for something to wear.

"You should jus stay like this all day," Fez mumbled as he snuck his hand up the shirt she was wearing, which belonged to him.

"I did once and you said I was dressed like Rue."

Fezco laughed and laid down on their bed, watching his girlfriend pull out a few hangers with clothes on them.

She glanced back at him for a second at his black and white striped shirt before looking back through her clothes, "Ima wear black so we can match."

"That's wassup," Fezco nodded as she pulled out a black two piece set. "Ima go sell at some party tonight cause I ain't sold at a party since New Years. You wanna come?"

"Yeah I'm down," Estrella nodded and slid her sweatpants off her legs, leaving her in Fezco's shirt. "I think my friends are going, I read something about a party in the groupchat."

"You gotta stay wit me all night though, ion want you getting in another fight."

"I'm not gonna spend all night on a couch at a party."

"You stay wit me or you stay home. I'm not playin wit you Estrella," Fezco sternly told her.

"Fineeee," She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You rollin your eyes at me?"

"No, sorry."

"Yeah, das what I thought," Fezco smirked and nodded, although he clearly saw that she was.

He watched her change, trying to figure out all the straps that were part of her top, then walked over to Fezco once she had it figured out and held them in place.

"Can you tie this for me?" She asked.

"Lemme see," He nodded and motioned for her to turn around, taking the untied straps from her and tying them where she held them.

He tied them so the tie had bunny ears, then placed a kiss on the back of her shoulder once he was done.

She thanked him with a quick kiss and then threw the clothes she had been wearing before into the laundry basket as Fezco rubbed his eyes.