Damien Lewis Pays Tribute to Late Wife

requested by: FanserviceCast

" So, Now it's time to watch this quite emotional video related to Helen McCrory's Death" Loki Tells them.

" Oh, Ok" Narcissa nods.

'this morning we are celebrating the life of actress Helen McCrory she was known for her roles in harry potter and picky blinders she passed away after a secret health battle and her husband Damien Lewis shared an emotional tribute" George says.

" Aww" Hermione frowned.

" She is very pretty," Ginny comments.

" Amy is back with more on her life and her career good morning " Amy says.

"Hey George good morning to you yes helen McCrory's death at just 52 took so many by surprise few even knew that she was battling cancer Damien Lewis was calling her fearless in his post announcing his lost" Amy says.

" Cancer sucks" Harry shakes his head.

" It sounds awful," Ron adds.

"Her face instantly recognizable as part of the Malfoy clan in harry potter Helen McCrory the powerhouse actress known for her stunning film tv and theatrical performances passing away on Friday after a secret battle with cancer " Amy says.

" Malfoy Clan?," Draco asked.

" Yup, It's a Cult" Ginny laughs.

" Was I the only one really interested because I see no context in those future clips" Neville says.

" Thank goodness. No spoilers" Loki sighs.

"husband Emmy winning actor Damián lewis announcing the news on social media i'm heartbroken to announce that after an heroic battle with cancer the beautiful and mighty woman that is Helen McCrory has died peacefully at home"

" That is Heartbreaking" Luna says.

" It really is," George nods.

"The couple met in 2003 during a production of five gold rings and married in 2007. just a month ago both actors made an appearance on good morning Britain and what appears to be McCrory's last interview".

" This will be haunting to watch the last interview," Fred says.

" Just Like your last breaths" Bellatrix licked her lips.

" Ok, Bellatrix, let's not make this about you now" McGonagall shakes her head.

" OH-Minerva you f-" Loki cut off Bellatrix continuing the video.

" are you all right Helen you sound a bit croaky have you got a sore throat"

" Uh- you don't ask somebody that" Harry points.

" You Don't" Dumbledore agrees

" But They didn't know she had cancer," Ron adds.

" Well, Let's say Helen didn't have cancer, it could make somebody insecure in a way.. I'm not saying the Interviewer is wrong. they seemed genuinely concerned" Hermione added.

" Thanks for The Lecture, Granger" Pansy sarcastically claps.

" Your welcome" Hermione answers, rolling her eyes.

" I've got Children"

* Theatre laughs a bit*

" What a Clever response" Narcissa smiles a bit.

" I mean Draco could be the answer to my constant Stress" Lucius rubs her forehead.

" Really... That's new, " Draco shrugged.

" That's For sure not new" Harry adds.

" How would you know, Potter?" Draco glares.

" Because I do," Harry simply answers.

'the actor portraying the matriarch of the Shelby drug empire ant Polly on the BBC hit peaky blinders "

" You think i can't handle tommy Shelby"

"you can't I'm having trouble these days and I'm twice the man you are" Helen says.

" Wow.. Um... FEMINISM" Ginny screamed as Luna , Hermione and McGonagall just started clapping.

* Narcissa smirked*

" I Like That Character she plays" Narcissa comments.

" It's with the Feminism comments" Bellatrix adds.

"her colleagues now remembering the beloved actress her picky blinders co-star killian murphy writing it was a privilege to have worked with this brilliant woman i will dearly miss my pal"

" This is Heart Wrenching" Snape says in an emotionless voice.

" You said it like you didn't care," Pansy points out.

" I always talk like this Ms. Parkinson" Snape says sternly.

" Ok" Pansy shrugs, looking away.

"and Tom Felton who played her on screen son Draco Malfoy sharing this thank you for lighting the way forward and holding my hand when i needed it".

" That's still sad" Neville frowns.

" I Hate Death," Ron adds.

" But Children remember at some point people will die... including that Old Hag with nasty teeth" McGonagall remarks.

" PARDON ME" Bellatrix yells

" Very Self aware, I see, I didn't even mention your name" McGonagall looks at her.

"in a heartfelt obituary her husband Damien remembering his wife on the uk's the Sunday times calling her brave and funny saying McCrory jokingly told her family i want daddy to have girlfriends lots of them Damien try at least to get through the funeral without snogging someone"

* Theatre chuckles a bit*

" She was Trying to be happy in her last moments," Luna says.

* Neville nods repeatedly trying not to cry*

" She seems to be a very High spirited lady even when he was taking her last breaths" Hermione gulps.

" This hit me right in the feels" Ginny hits her chest.

" It's quite unfortunate" Narcissa frowns.

" It is," Lucius nods.

"lovingly Lewis goes on writing I've never known anyone able to enjoy life as much her ability to be in the present and enjoy the moment was inspirational Helen McCrory was 52. now McCrory and Lewis were married for nearly 14 years; they have two children ages 14 and 13 ".

" Oh her children are young" Harry Frowns.

" I would be a mess" Draco starts Heavily Breathing.

" Draco, Darling I'm right here" Narcissa tells him.

" Yeah... Of course-I mean- w-why wouldn't you" Draco scoffs.

"of course she had such an illustrious career in movies television and on stage she will be so missed and our hearts go out to her family and to her friends George yeah we are thinking of them"

" Okay Amy, Thank you"

* Clip ends*

" That was sad to watch" Neville rubs his eyes.

" Yeah, such a sad loss" Loki looks down.

" At Least she is no longer suffering" Narcissa comments.

" That's The Best part that she is at peace" Hermione agrees.

" Yes, exactly" Loki moves towards the back.