6

Hello 😄!.....ignore ma mistakes and enjoy....

..........

A soft pastel blanket was covering an ethereal human being oh so softly. Windows lil parted sneaky winds playing along with the crazy scent of fresh flowers who just bloomed like anyone in love.

Soft doe eyed human still in sleep. Ignoring the crazy sun's energy he decided he want more sleep.

A lady in her early forties opened the light brown color room stepping inside with a sweet smile seeing her baby sleeping like a innocent bean. She bent down kissing softly her son's forehead calling by her soothing voice.
"wake up love. It's already 7. You'll be late baby "

He slightly smiled as always knowing who's calling him. He opened his eyes sightly saying
" maa "
" yes love maa is here. "
" maa i want to cuddle with you "
" aww love, maa will cuddle with her bunny but you have College love. And you have new paintings to do as you said, remember? "

He whined pouting hardly making his maa's heart feeling with adoration.

" o my love is so cute. But now get up, you dad is waiting... Come one get up"

Who was he to denied his mother's order?! So he got up taking a warm shower with making himself freshed up, he applied lotion and daily skin care products to save his skin. Checking himself up again he smiled widely looking more the just a handsome human being to have a crush. He started to literally run through the stairs letting his mom and dad know's that he's here. He ran toward his dad hugging him saying good morning making the man laugh loud saying good morning in back.Breaking the hugs his mom said

" koo come sit with maa love. Maa will serve you breakfast today. You're cheeks are gone. I don't like this. " she complained while pouting softly while frowning - an endearing habit Jungkook got from his mother.

" maa, I'm not 18 anymore. And who like their sons being a pig? "

" Dare to say that again Jeon Jungkook! Who said such stuffs to you? Huh? Pig? My baby can never be a pig or if you ever become a pig you will be a cute pig. My cute piggy son " She pulled Jungkook's cheeks while uwuing continuously while Jungkook was done and his dad was giving his wife side eyes continuously.

"Son you're collarbone's are literally too visible nowadays. She just doesn't want her baby this skinny.And you are loosing weight since last month so eat well... Here some smoothie for you and here some fruits " Mr Jeon said passing some fresh half cut strawberries to Jungkook.

Like this their breakfast ended up with so much giggle and talks.

Third person pov :

Days were going like feather as always without caring about anybody while two different soul was busy with their hustle bustle life. Taehyung as always was drown with his works, tons of paperwork's with severely meeting till late at night for the upcoming project is not a new thing for him.

On the other side, jungkook was busy with his mid turm assignment's which had to be perfect without any flaw cause his final result will be out by adding the first and second turm number. So he's in his class attending the numerous question his teacher is asking. Suddenly his friend pailey whispered
" hey koo, gotta bunk the class man.I'm tired my hot ass can't stand this class anymore. Phew my crush Isn't even here today.. Why I'm even here without him "
" you pill shut up and seat here with me. It's an important class and exam is nearby so stand with it for now and about your crush man you'r gay ass is showing. "

Saying that both bursted with giggle's earning a warning from their teacher.
Like this their classes got end and they came out in cafeteria to feed themselves. Entering the cafeteria they took ramen and soft drinks and got two seats. In the middle of gulping their food suddenly a boy popped up with a bunch of fresh roses in his hand . Anyone can say that he came to confess his love to someone and he was now exactly standing in front of Jungkook's table. Jungkook was gulping his cola with a blissful smile on his face.

" Hi Jungkook. It's yonboon. Um - actually I know for a while and bought some flowers for you . If you're free this evening how about we go for an outing to a cake shop ? "

The whole cafeteria was silent with dead drop silence with everyone's jaw dropped on the floor, neck about to get break from their sudden move hearing the confession to the cutie of the University. A sudden choking sound broke the silence making some coo, some we're laughing, some smiling and some worried for the boy. Well everyone adores the lil cutie so much so It's way too understand able. And he IS pretty famous for prettiness with talent on top. It would be a great lie if says that they never lusted over the boy, Oh come on... Nobody can denied that he is beautiful inside and outside.
Not only boys but girls also simp over him... Duh ( a/n : das me 😌)

The boy was still there with a flower bouquet looking at the choking younger and a disgusted friend beside with a judgemental stare at his face making the " did you really just come to ask my bestie will he on a date with you?" Face . After completing the coughing project of jungkook he stabled down himself saying
" I'm sorry . Um-hi? Haha actually I got assignments to do this evening.im sorry for not being able to get out with you.And if you want me to be straight forward about this then I will say - I actually don't have any intention of dating anyone right now. I apologize for that"
" no kook that's not your fault It's me who has this kind of thing for you from the first semester.....I'm sorry "
The boys face saddened making Jungkook feel bad.
" nono yonboon don't be please. Loving someone Isn't a crime.It's just i don't feel the same way. "
" It's ok totally.... Umm..ca..can we still stay friends like we used to? "
Jungkook shows his bunny grin nooding as yes making his hair do a mess making the " on knees " boy Smile brightly. Well, pailey was mindlessly eating his ramen without caring about their lil interaction cause boi that's a normal scene for his... So Let's ignore this drama for now was the main thing he's doing for months now.

After finshing their lunch they completed four more classes and separated their way saying goodbye with each other.

Jungkook came out from his car making way to the door not forgetting to say ' hello ' to the workers at the garden. Jungkooks mom opened the door with a bright bunny smile which reflect himself on her. A bone crashing hug make him giggle in his maa's embrace saying ' koo in home maa ' and got a return as ' welcome to maa koo '

After taking a cold shower he got some rest. After waking up from nap he took some snacks and ran upstairs to finish his assignment's. Like this he got his maa knocking on his rooms door wanting to have dinner with them.They were having dinner in middle Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook
" how's your study going son "
" good dada."
" unm...anyone special... I mean you got anyone? "
Jungkook's cheeks got soft peachy colour making him look down with a soft no. His parent's was already cooing over the fluff ball with a loud sign continuing
" bubba me and your maa decided something... We Won't force you but have a look first. "
" look? For what dada? "
" a boy bubba..we are worried for you bubba.Me and your maa want you to be happy.You're already in University and we want you to be happy in your personal life too along with professional. We don't care what you wanna be we are always with you, but a life partner also hold a place you know.And as you don't have anyone in your life neither you dated anyone why not trying to get someone we want you to! Cause you're at perfect age to get married and have your time "
Jungkook's eyes were big again making him looks like a pure thing ever.Calculating everything he smiled with a "ok " to his parents.

Earning a yes from his son Mr. Jeon reflects a handsome smiled aggressively screaming with his wife not forgetting to text mr.kim to ask their meeting date.

........
1290 words 😩...idk guys if you liked em not not...let ne know...

Me tired...ok see ya guys..take care
🌻