Chapter 14

Forgotten (Tessa's Bonnie Costume) ^

Moose POV

I'm at the loft with Luke because he called me over so talk to me about something. I sit down on one of the benches in the boombox room.

"Look at what I just got from Natalie," Luke tosses me his phone so that I could look at it.

Natalie sent a text saying: 'We need to talk. Come to my party tonight'

"Woah, what happened? And what does it mean.," I ask him.

"I don't know but I am going to find out." Luke stands up and looks at me. "Come with me."

"Who me?"

"No, the wall behind you, yes you," Luke says sarcastically.

"I don't know man. I have a Halloween party tonight. I mean I would but I can't miss it."

"College parties start late. I'll get you there in time I promise."

"I'm supposed to go with Tess since I'm her date. We're going as Bonnie and Clyde. I just got back on her good side since I've been blowing her off man. I don't want to mess this up," I try to convince Luke.

I really don't want to mess it up.

"Bonnie and Clyde huh?"

"Yeah, I convince Tess to go through with it. Also if I don't show up she might go with Andrew dude."

"Come on, you're my boy." Luke holds his hand out. "It's been a long day man. I need a good friend right now," He pleads.

I grab his hand and he pulls me up. "Alright, I got your back."

*****************************************************************

Tessa POV

It's 6:30 and I get a call from Yasmine.

"Hey, Tessa, wanna get ready with me Cami, and Daisy?"

"Sure, I will be down in a moment."

"And don't worry we'll make you look hot for loverboy." Yasmine hangs up the phone and I roll my eyes.

I pack up all the things I might need and put in in a bag and head down to Yasmine's dorm.

******************************************************

"OW! That hurts." I yell.

"I know but beauty is pain," Yasmine says as she plucks my eyebrows.

"Is this really necessary, I mean my eyebrows were fine."

"They were fine, but I'm trying to make sure that Moose's jaw drops when he sees you in your costume tonight," Yasmine says, and Daisy and Camille giggle.

"What's with everybody wanting to know Moose and I's business?"

"Oh, so you guys do have business now?" Camille teases.

"Shut up, Cami"

"Oh shit, it's 7:45. Yasmine yells. "Everyone go put on your costumes."

I sit up and go into the bathroom the change.

I change into my outfit and I look amazing.

(Outfit here)

"Oh my god girl, you look hot," Camille compliments me.

"Moose's jaw is going to drop," Yasmine squeals.

I hope it does because I do look hot.

"If Moose doesn't make a move tonight I know someone will," Yasmine says. I roll my eyes and put on my heels.