~TWENTY EIGHT~

"If you help daddy this time, i will givw you some shares from the company, you will be one of the shareholders of the company, instead of just being a house wife, you can have something to depend on, what do you think?" Mr xiao added while looking at xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan no longer pretended, he sneered then chuckled. "Father do you think iam so stupid to fall for your tricks, once i help you, you will forget if this monster son helped you, why don't you have your dear daughter and only child Maria help you? She must have alot of connections and she won't just sit by and watch your family business collapse." Zhan answered making his father to frown, standing up mr xiao pointed at his son with his fat finger.

"You ungrateful and unfilial brat! You dare defy my order?" Mr xiao shouted, zhan laughed lightly,drinking the remaining water from the glass, zhan no longer wanted to waste any more time with his father.

"I dare defy your order, i don't need your company shares or any involvement with the xiao family, it's embarrassing just thinking that iam actually a member of xiao." Zhan walked away not bothered to listen to his father's cursing and insults, he doesn't need any help, he has a business ther is doing pretty well, witg protection from his husband, no one has dared do anything to his company.

Yibo was waiting for xiao zhan outside the cafe, yibo hugged xiao zhan the moment he came out, looking at xiao zhan closely, he finally calmed down seeing that he is perfectly fine without any injuries.

"Don't meet him again, this is the last time that i will let you be in a dangerous situation." Yibo said kissed xiao zhan cheek and the two left, mr xiao sat down to rest for a while, ignoring the weird looks casted on him, mr xiao left the cafe and returned back to the car where her wife was.

"How was it? Did xiao zhan accept to talk to his husband to help us?" Madam xiao asked, mr Xiao remembering how his son disrespect him and didn't even give him any face  continued to curse xiao zhan.

"I really should have killed him the moment he was born if i knew he was so useless! I used my money for nothing to educate, cloth and fed that good for nothing monster child!" Mr xiao shouted while gritting his teeth in anger, he didn't expect xiao zhan could talk to him like that, he is very mannerless and didn't care of their age difference.

"You mean we secretly followed them to the hospital for nothing? Are you sure xiao zhan refused to help us when we are in need even after promising to give him some shares?" Madam xiao who couldn't believe what his husband has said asked again.

"That brat prefers to be a housewife than help us! Iam so angry right now! If i knew i couldn't have forced him to marry wang yibo! Maria is more reliable than that brat!"

Madam xiao was also angry, she schemed and did alot of thing's for year's just to make sure her daughter maria and her will have a better and comfortable life, she came to the city from the village to start a new life, find a rich man and get married, luck was on her side, after suffering for few year's in the city, she finally met mr xiao and the two immediately hit it off, when she realised that she is pregnant, she informed mr xiao of the good news, but at that time she didn't expect mr xiao to be married man with a child too.

Ni mantian couldn't just give up so easily, she did everything to join the xiao family, finally after fighting for so many year's she became the main wife and the only woman in mr xiao life, for year's her life has been so good, using alot of money to buy expensive thing's, eat in expensive restaurants and hang out with women who came from rich families too, her dream life was already achieved and now that good life is about to come to an end, how could she ni mantian let everything dissapear so easily, that's impossible.

Ni mantian knew she has to do something else soonest, she has to think first and come up with a plan.

"By the way we followed them to the hospital but we never knew what was wrong, were you able to know what happened?" Ni mantian asked his husband.

"They refused to tell me, but with the way wang yibo is so protective of xiao zhan, i can tell that xiao zhan must be pregnant again." Mr xiao answered, ni mantian slightly frowned, with xiao zhan being pregnant again, then wang yibo could even be more careful and no one could easily approach xiao zhan and ontop of that since the time she approached the kids, the security became even more tight, the only person you could easily approach is wang yibo himself.

************
"Do you think our unborn baby could a girl or a boy? What do think, will he be as handsome as me or beautiful like you?" Yibo asked with a smile on his face.

"I don't know, the baby is still forming, let's wait for few more month's and we will know." Zhan answered happy seeing his husband being so excited about the pregnancy and even expectant of the child arrival.

"I will find a good villa for him, buy it and wait until he or she is born to name it in his name." Yibo added, zhan was already used to it, wuxian and fen already has their own houses in their name, their houses is cleaned and renovated frequently, once they're old enough and want to move out, they will have a place to stay and they don't have to stressed where to live.

"Do you want me to help your family or not? I already gave them alot of money not long ago, i can give them more to stabilize their condition if you want to, just think about it carefully and let me know."

Zhan really has no feelings to the family, and him being heartless for once is not a bad thing, he doesn't care if he will be called unfilial and heartless, his dad was careless enough to marry a woman who is so stupid and always messes everything up.

"I thought about it, don't help them, just do what i told you, make me rich." Zhan answered, yibo smirked well wang yibo knows everything that the xiao family is using belongs to xiao zhan so getting everything from the xiao family is the right thing to do and also getting justice for xiao zhan mother too.

"Your wish is my command my beloved." Yibo said and called his secretary instructing him on what to do, withdrawing from xiao company is already a big blow to them because that means the company will immediately  collapse.  Acting soon to make his beloved happy.