The King of Diamonds

Chapter - 39.
================

Swadheenta.

" Swadheenta" I heard Rehan yell, but I was too angry to hear him.

" Sach bata do" I hissed at her grabbing her tightly.

[ Say truth]

" Swadheenta I have never said anything to you but now you have crossed the line, leave her this instant," he said to me and I glare at him.

" It's me who didn't say anything to you have said enough to me" I'm beyond angry I looked at Maharani " and now it's her time to say, now say the truth" I growled.

" What truth?" She asked.

" What truth? " I mocked her " that you said on that night placing a dagger on my neck did you forget and if yes then I make to remember" saying this I place the knife more on her neck.

" Swadheenta it's a crime," Rehan said, I look at him.

" I don't care if it's crime or not today she will say the truth " I glared at him and look back at Maharani " or else she will die," I said slowly through clenched teeth.

" Yuvraj hume bachaiye," Maharani said placing her hands on my arm trying to get free.

[ Save me]

" Why you were not scared that night when you were planning to kill him," I asked her.

" Ap kya bole ja rahi hai, hum apne hi bete ko kyu marege" she said crying, look at her acting real tears pouring down her eyes.

[ What are you saying? Why I will try to kill my own Son?]

" Kyuki agar nahi marengi toh asli bete ko raj sighaasan kese milega " I shouted in anger.

[ Because if you don't then how will you make your real Son king]

" Swadheenta this is your last warning leave her" anger was clearly visible in his voice too.

" Rajmata " I turned to her who is too shocked to see what just happened" don't you love your Bahu if yes then SAY THE TRUTH"

" Dekho Rajgarh ki Rajkumari tum thik nahi kar rahi hai" she come forward pointing a finger towards me.

[ Look Rajgarh's Princess you aren't doing right]

" Now I don't care what is right or wrong now I only care about truth"