18

damn i wanna rewatch hxh for the 8th time..Im crying.

________________________________________________________________________________

Earlier 5:58 PM Okinawa

They all met back in the hotel, with the first one to arrive who was Unohana and Yachiru, second Rukia, third Isane and the last one was Byakuya. They all went to Unohana's room to talk about their plans.

"So how was exorcising to you guys?" Unohana asked immediately.

"It...was easy, there was no Special Grade curse at all.." Rukia sighed.

"Spirits were no higher than a second grade." Byakuya answered.

"Me too...only first grades and below.." Isane slumped her shoulders.

"It's kind of suspicious isn't it?, I encountered one Special Grade, but Gojo Satoru alone can do this all alone.. I wonder why they made us come here..." Unohana shared her thoughts.

"The higher-ups are not fond of Gojo Satoru right? there must be something deeper in here... But we have no time to think about all of this right now. Let's all pack our things and head straight to Shibuya!" Byakuya commanded everyone, he was right that there was no time to waste considering almost everyone was on Shibuya when they could've handled it.

They packed their things and went out of the hotel, using shunpo to travel as fast as they can to Shibuya.

8:54 PM Shibuya (Current time now)

Unohana's Group

After using shunpo for two continuous hours they were almost near Shibuya. Rukia and Isane were slightly worn out from that long travel. When have arrived in Shibuya they noticed that a 400-meter veil was casted.

"Who the hell would cast a veil this big for a mission??!" Rukia was shocked, they were all confused so they tried to get inside.

They got inside of the veil and they wondered how they can go inside it knowing that their Soul Reapers.

"This veil must allow anyone to go inside.." Unohana paused and tried to put her arm out of the veil but it didn't.

"But it doesn't allow anyone to go outside..huh." Byakuya finished.

"WAIT! I sensed Shiro-chan's energy!!" Yachiru informed.

"AIZEN!-" They all said simultaneously they were about to split up but they heard a familiar voice.

They all knew that if Hitsugaya was here, there's a possibility that Aizen would also be here.

"NANAMIIIINN! GOJO-SENSEI IS SEALEEDD!!" Recognizing the voice it was Itadori.

The Soul Reapers widened their eyes and immediately went to the boy who was on top of a billboard.

"Itadori-kun, where was your Gojo-sensei sealed?" Unohana asked calmly to avoid making the boy panic.

Nanami, Megumi and a man named Ino was with them now.

"Retsu-sensei!! I thought you were on a mission!!"

"The mission was planned by the higher-ups, there was only one Special Grades on Okinawa. They intended to separate us from you and get rid of Gojo Satoru!" Unohana was losing her calm demeanor right now, she was in a hurry.

"You two please find Hitsugaya now, his cursed energy is running low." Byakuya referred to Rukia and Isane.

"What's that thing.. I'm sure that is not a curse!!" Megumi pointed out an Arrancar.