FORTY SIX

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

A/N: this chapter is over 4000 words. Pls give a vote for the longer chapters if you're enjoying😌

Sharing the training with Cleo gave me a chance to sit back and admire her pure talent of controlling a whole pack, incorporating teamwork and focusing on their weaknesses to make them the strongest they can be

Every time I was in awe. I definitely had a few things to note down for my own sessions.

It's clear that our techniques are different, we focus on different things. I'm more for learning about speed, strength. Cleo likes to focus on defence and tactics to use if you ever find yourself in a difficult situation.

They clearly needed something else to focus on than just attack, run and fight. Their brains needed to be stimulated, to think outside the box and Cleo did just that. She even used Nella's powers, brought in the witches and figured out how they could benefit each other.

She has courage, I'll give her that. She didn't want to give up on any of them, so instead she used their strengths and let them work together. Even Ripley and those who had little to no experience in training.

Cleo's abilities made mine look mundane but I let her have it, she was smart, witty and made training fun. Why would I want to take that away from her?

We had agreed to a non-training day, allowing the pack to sort through what they wanted. To relax or go and see family. Their day off from being a wolf.

Mace and I had places to be, we had work to sort through. Territory surveillance.

Cleo and everyone else were free to do as they wish, hoping in my mind she'd take a rest as she needed it. But she'd never admit it.

I could hear Cleo hop out of the shower as I rummage through the draws in my bedroom, I knew I had put a belt in here somewhere. My eyes float to Cleo's side of the bed, the chest of drawers beside the wall.

My knees squat as I dig through the bottom draw, my hand colliding with something cold, hard and plastic. I furrow my eyebrows as I pull out the item, not expecting to see a large veiny dildo staring me back in the face.

Has she been using this instead of wanting to have sex with me?

I couldn't fathom my thoughts, why would she need this if she had me?

My wolf does a full three sixty and howls at the top of it's lungs inside me, was I really getting jealous over a toy? Jesus Christ, you bet I fucking am. My breathing increases as my mind filters with a thousand different thoughts, never in my life have I felt insecure about my appearance. But suddenly I felt like every inch of me had been dismissed.

Cleo emerges from the en-suite and exhales a soft breath. "God, I needed that," she says chirpily from behind me.

My body rotates to her as I hold the dildo between my hands. "What's this?" I demand.