Caved

Warning chapter features some gory content and sexual content...

Continues from previous chapter...

3 hours later....

Kol's pov

I wipe my bloodied hands with a cloth as I finish getting answers from Monique, took 3 hours to extract information from her as well as the truth. I have to admit she surprised me by how long she lasted but she eventually caved, the pain of the torture I was doing to her simply became to much for her so she spilled.

 Once she told me everything she begged me to let her go but I just couldn't do that as she caused so much trouble for Davina since the moment my brother brought her home and I know she can't be trusted, she's a threat to my love and my family whether Nik knows it or not so I killed her.

I killed her quick by ripping her heart out which lies on the floor, her body is slumped in the chair. I'm not quite done with her as I have to make sure she doesn't get consecrated and become a pain in my ass when she becomes an ancestor, I just can't have that knowing that they all oppose a threat to my unborn child and my unborn niece.

Once I've finished wiping my heads the door creaking grabs my attention "come in" I say sensing someone is there. The door opens and Hayley walks in and she looks at the mess then at Monique's dead body "good riddance" she says before turning to me.

"What did you get from her?" she asks "I will tell you when everyone is here, it's not something I can just tell one person at a time. Everyone needs to be present" I say and she grimaces "is it that bad?" she asks and I nod "it's serious and a problem we all need to sort out together as quickly as possible" I respond making her nod.

"You best head up to Davina" she says "I can't, I have to dispose of Monique's body. I have to make sure she's not consecrated" I say "well I can do that, what do you want me to do?" she asks "I was planning to cut her up and take her remains out of New Orleans and then burn them" I say "do you really need to cut her up?" she asks "it brings me peace of mind that she won't be consecrated and become apart of the ancestors and therefore be a pain in all our arses" I explain making her nod.

"I do it because if her body is not whole when I burn her remains to ashes then there's no chance of her spirit getting to the ancestors. To be consecrated and join the ancestors your body has to be whole and then buried or sometimes cremated but if a witches body is not whole then they cannot truly be consecrated nor can they join the ancestors because they are considered useless" I explain to make her understand why I take to cutting up witches when they die. I did it with Agnes, I did it with Papa tunde's body after he went after Davina and Hayley and I will do it with Monique's body because they are threats to my family.

"I get it, you don't have to explain however I recall you didn't do that with Mary-Alice" she says "because I didn't exactly have the time, the first time it was in public and she just literally popped up in front of me and Davina, I couldn't exactly drag her body home with us especially in broad day light and the second time well I was focusing on helping Elijah get our brother out of Genevieve's clutches" I explain making her nod.

"I see, will you need help disposing of her body?" she asks "you sure you'll be able to handle the gruesome part of it?" I ask "the bitch got on my wrong side and she kept verbally attacking my sister plus she was in on whatever Genevieve has planned so I don't care much for the gruesome part, I just want to know that she will no longer be a problem" she replies "oh she won't be a problem" I assure her as I pick up a chain saw "are we doing that here?" she asks "yes and then we'll just pack her up and go" I respond making her nod.