Prologue : Act I

"Aether! Paimon sees a weird structure over there!" The small pixie said.

She wasn't wrong, the place was quite rundown with plants growing everywhere.

Aether could make out a lever somewhere within the large mass of greenery.

The long haired blonde walked over to it and pulled it.

A glowing frame started to emit from the wall, the ground shook a bit until the frame slid open.

"P-Paimon thinks the traveler should go in first." The white haired girl said.

Aether let out a sigh as he walked in the ominous chamber.

"Paimon doesn't have a good feeling about this place....." Paimon yelped at the sound of the door closing behind them.

"AH! Aether, Paimon is scared!" She said, holding onto Aether's shoulder.

Torches began to light up around the room, revealing a weird summoning circle engraved in the middle of it.

Aether and Paimon were walking around the room. When they arrived at the back of the room, there was a plaque on the wall with some type of unknown language. Yet, Aether could somehow understand it clearly.

"They were apprehensive about the truth, so they sealed her away. The seal gets weaker as time flies, to their dismay." Aether said, touching the markings on the plaque

"Eh?! You can understand that! Paimon has never seen these symbols before!"

Aether turned around, to take in the entire room. The unique language was everywhere.

"Free her- it wasn't her fault- she doesn't deserve this- the only person who trusted and wasn't against her was Asmoday- Asmoday was her close friend- revenge or forgiveness- Ask the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles." He read out loud.

"Paimon feels bad for whoever She is, it sounds like she's been through so much." The floating girl said with sympathy.

'The Sustainer of Heavenly Principals?!' Aether thought.

The blonde started to walk towards the summoning circle.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Paimon said.

"I'm trying to find a way to break the seal...." Aether replied, noticing more of the mysterious language engraved on the ground.

She seeks out blood from one soul drawn out with the dagger hidden in the room. Drip onto the sun, signifying that one bloody day. They will be alerted of her presence once the ritual is completed.

Aether started to look around the room more, searching for the dagger.

"Paimon, when you came in, did you see a dagger or some sort of sharp object anywhere?" The blonde asked

"Now that you mention it, Paimon did see something sharp in a corner."

With that, Aether went straight to a random corner and started looking for it.

His eyes light up at the sight of a dagger behind a couple bricks.

"Woah! Paimon thinks that looks really cool! Wait- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Paimon rushed over to Aether, trying to stop him from cutting himself.

Aether put the dagger in his hand and pulled it out, having a small amount of blood splattering everywhere.

It didn't hurt at all apparently. The braided male walked over to the yellow orb, and got his wounded hand to hover over it, letting the blood drip down.