31: Satan Is So Cute

A/N: CLOUT! 😩 I made this bullshit on Instagram where it's like "The first 9 pictures on your Pinterest should match the song" but it's with my male oc's.

Why am I telling you this? Well, the video includes Nao (from OWMS), Luciel, and Sekido!

So, if you're interested in hearing how I imagine their voices: you can follow this link!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbozkI7rBeq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Or just go to my Instagram:

@/: _caboose_villain_arc_

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Damn, poor Yuki. He lost Luke in Beelzebub's closet yesterday. That ain't none of your business though, so you're not trying to get involved with that.

You and Satan are... awkward.

He wasn't in your room last night, and after you had your daily morning workout with Beelzebub, Satan didn't come for you, either. He escorted you to school, like he always has. But when you tried talking to him, he made it very obvious he didn't want to talk to you.

Is he upset with you?

You're just going to ignore the fact that you're supposed to be the one upset with him. After talking with Luciel on the phone last night, you actually... missed Satan's company. You had even asked Luciel for advice. Saying that Satan was worried about you going out with a demon, but his accusations had hurt your feelings.

-

"Well, if I were you," Luciel had stated, "I'd run away from that house. Maybe obliterate everyone in sight on the way. Then I'll come get you for some ice cream."

"I love it when you casually mention murdering innocents via obliteration," You said in your most sweetest and most sarcastic voice. "It's so charming."

"You're hilarious." He replied dryly, "Okay, but seriously..."

"Maybe... you try understanding the situation from his perspective?" Luciel sighed with reluctance, "He might have had good intentions, and was just worrying for you. This is Hell, after all. None of us are saints."

"...Yeah. Yeah, you're right."

"Yeah, unfortunately."

"Ha! What do you mean "unfortunately?"" You grinned as you started to scrub another plate.

"All of the offense, but I do not like the demon brothers."

"Yeah, I know."

-

You really wanted to talk to Satan about it and apologize too just to get it over with. But even in your Curses and Hexes class, he won't talk to you. So now, you were actually just talking to Rui, your little baby.

"And get this, there's been a rumor going around my neighborhood."

Rui was whispering with wide eyes while hiding the bottom half of his face with his hat. His cute lil baby face is close to yours so the conversation could be strictly between you two.

Ugh.

Your heart is weak; you can't help but just love him despite the horrendous things he's done when he was a demon.

HE'S JUST-

HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE!! JUST A CUTE LITTLE GUY!!! A BABY!!!

You're getting cuteness aggression.