Part 19 (waking up....)

Y/N pov:

I just woke up... I also notice that I was wearing bandages....I don't know how those got there... And I don't know if that was a nightmare or reality.... All I know is... ...I hope I never end up there again....

Someone's voice:"Y/N YOUR FINALLY AWAKE!"

at first I was confused... But then I recognize that voice...

Y/N:"Bright...?"

After that Bright ran straight towards me and hugs me...

Doctor Bright:"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GLAD I AM TO SEE YOU AWAKE!"

Y/N:"I know I've been gone for about 3 days... ...but still..."

After I said that Bright looked confused...

Y/N:"Bright...."

Doctor Bright:"Y/N... You weren't gone....."

Y/N:"...."'so it was all just a nightmare.....'

Doctor Bright:"....and you've been asleep for 2 weeks 7 hours and 4 minutes....."

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Doctor Bright:"and during your sleep your back started bleeding and when medics came to see why you were bleeding they they made you lay on your stomach and saw that there was a large cut on your back that looks to have appeared out of nowhere...."

Y/N:"what did the cut on my back look like...?"

Doctor Bright:"well it looks like someone used some sort of blade to cut you across your back....."

Y/N:"!?!?!?"'THE HORNED CREATURE THAT BROKE MY SHIELD MANAGED TO CUT ME ACROSS MY BACK!'

Doctor Bright:"Y/N... Do you know something that we don't.....?"

Y/N:"..."'Bright is my friend and I trust him... ....but.... He works for the foundation.... And he'll most likely tell them if I tell him... And something tells me something really bad might happen if I do....'

Doctor Bright:"Y/N....?"

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard him speak.

Y/N:"huh...?"

Doctor Bright:"I just asked if you know something that we don't....."

Y/N:(lies)"oh... Right.... Sorry.... I was just thinking back to see if I can remember anything important...."

Doctor Bright:"and did you remember anything....?"

Y/N:"not really....."

Doctor Bright:(sigh)"....either way I'm glad your safe and ok...."

Someone's voice:"I see your finally awake...."

Y/N:"Clef...?"

Doctor Alto Clef:"Yup"

Someone's voice:"we're here to!"

Y/N:'That voice sounds a lot like Gerald's...'

After that I turned my head to see Doctor Gerald, Doctor Glass, Doctor Gears, Doctor Kondraki and Doctor Iceberg standing by the door to my containment cell.

Y/N:"...why are you all here...?"

Doctor Iceberg:"well.... Bright was always visiting you daily from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and it is currently 4 p.m. and we also sometimes decide to come join him to see if you've woken up yet..."

Y/N:"what? Why?"

Doctor Iceberg:"for me it was curiosity but I don't know about the others...."

Doctor Glass:"I was thinking I could give you a psychology test to see if there is something wrong that I could maybe help with"

Doctor Gerald:"I just want to make sure that your ok when you wake up or at least if you wake up.... Speaking of reasons why we came to see you.... Clef... Why are you here...?"

Doctor Alto Clef:"eh.... I was just walking down the hall... And then I heard Bright scream that Y/N was awake so I decided to see if it was really true or if he finally went insane."

Doctor Bright:(annoyed tone)"....very funny Clef...."

Doctor Kondraki:"I was actually here to tell you that the 05s told me you will be doing a cross test in 2 days after you were to wake up"

Y/N:"seriously...."

Doctor Gears:"and the 05s told me to tell you that you are now allowed to meet with the other SCPs every week when the other SCPs are allowed to meet each other once your awake"

Y/N:"oh. Alright but... ...when exactly...?"

Doctor Gears:"well the SCPs meet each other every week on sunday so in about 4 days"

Y/N:"alright... Anything else the rest of your wanna tell me...?"

Some of them shook their heads and the others said no.

Y/N:"alright then... Can someone get me something to eat?"

Doctor Bright:"right... I'll get you something to eat."

Y/N:"thanks"

After that Bright gave me some food and everyone left the room after I started eating.

Angella/Angello:"hey Y/N!"

Demonica/Demonious:"sup Y/N"

After that Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious appeared and we started talking about random stuff.

Soon... It was night time... And it was time for bed... And Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious disappeared after saying good night to me.

But... I was to scared to go to sleep knowing that I might end up back in that place.... But unlike before my six sense didn't go off and I knew that I can't force myself to stay awake forever....

So.... I went to sleep...

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 19 and that you guys will continue to enjoy my book. Either way I hope you guys hope a wonderful day/night.