Breaking In Horses [CLOSED]

Howdy, Pards!
Welcome to another brand new Contest, hosted by WattpadShortStory, WattpadWesterns, and WattpadActionDE!

This time we want you to write an action packed adventure using any one of the three given prompts below!

The prompts, guidelines and prizes can be found in the following paragraphs.

PROMPTS

1.

You're a down-on-your-luck police officer looking for a new job in the Wild West.Since being fired from your last position, you have been unable to find steady work. When a wealthy railroad tycoon overhears you telling your woes to a bartender,
they offer you a dangerous but also secure job. What adventure will probably await you?

2.

You've been travelling west for months. The wagon journey has been tiresome, and you've grown increasingly weary of what waits for you when you reach your destination: an action packed adventure you've never expected.

3.

When your father is transferred west to open a bank in a newly settled area, it's a much rougher life than you had in the big, bustling city. Luckily, you love every minute of it as the local sheriff teaches you all the important survival strategies you
need to know, and the bank is doing great business. Then something dangerous happens in the small town that nobody would have expected and you embark on an adventurous journey.

GUIDELINES

★ All entries must be written in English or German.

★ Entries can contain up to a maximum of 3000 words. All entries that exceed 3000
words are not eligible for judging.

★ You can publish your story as a new book or in an existing short story collection on
your Profile.

★ You can also collaborate with another user. In the case of winning the Contest, the
account that publishes the story will receive all the prizes.

★ Entries should be submitted through this Form

★ Entries should be submitted before April 30th, 2022 at 23:59 GMT Time to be eligible for judging.

★ You can submit entries that are mature as long as they adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines. If you're unsure on what mature content is, you can read more here.

★ You can submit up to two (2) Short Stories.

★ The winners will be announced throughout May!

PRIZES

Please note that there will be an English and a German winner in this collaboration (a total of two winners then).

An exclusive WINNER Sticker (one for the English and one for the German winner).

The WINNING Short Stories will be featured in the appropriate Anthologies and/or the appropriate Contest Winner Reading Lists (only if it is a stand-alone book) of the respective profiles.

A Shoutout in the Contest/Winners Chapter and on the Message Boards of all three official Profiles, reaching up to 80k followers.

DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.