~ chapter 26 ~

"Mr Kim will fall for me."

"Just dream on."

"Yeh!! Come on. I will seduce him while he's here in Paris."

"Celine, I think you should stop daydreaming. Mr Kim is out of the league for people like us."

"Alice, come on. Don't be a party pooper. I'm going to accept their business proposal" Celine scoffed at Alice making her sigh "why would he even fall for you!?" Alice asked her.

Celine winked at her "he's a man and man will be man. I will seduce him" hearing Celine's words Alice just sigh annoying "there are rumours that he already has a family with a kid wait... maybe two."

Celine widens her eyes "what!?" "yes, you didn't see those articles yet!?" Alice just sigh "go, seduce him if you can coz I'm damn sure he had a family."

"They are just rumours I will make him fall for me" Celine flipped her hair. "and those articles say his wife is here in Paris. Kim's family also have rumours about being the kings in the underworld of the mafia. So, if you were still willing to get into his pants go for it and I'm damn sure his wife will break your bones" saying that Alice walked away.

.・゜-: ✧ :- ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ -: ✧ :-゜・.

Tae pov

I sit on the countertop as I watch her cook breakfast for us. I can't take my eyes off her. Why so beautiful y/n!?

7 years how did I even stay alive without her but I'm happy to see her. I look at her lips as she leaks often while cooking. her hair is in a messy bun. Oh!! God, I love this woman, who's standing in front of me.

As I continually admire her but I feel a small hand on my knee. I look down and see Taewoon. I smile at him "what is it, Woon!?" I asked him.

Woon smiled "Appa, help me to draw this, please" saying that Woon handed me his drawing book. I stood and then sit on the chair as I keep the book on the table.

"what should I draw!?" I ask him as he sits beside me "my teacher said anything will do" I nod hearing his words 'what should I draw' I thought to myself. then Yeon also comes to us. "Finally, I'm done with cooking" I hear y/n voice. but I just focus on drawing. "Eomma, can you draw for me," Taeyeon asked y/n.

"Ok, yeon" y/n said then sit in front of me. "Oh!! Woon, you asked your Appa" I hear y/n. I just smirk. "Why!? Are you afraid that I'm better than you in the drawing!?"

y/n frown "what!!? Sorry, but one thing for sure is that I'm better than you," she said smiling at me. I lick my lips "let's see who will draw better."

"Challenge accepted" saying that we both glared at each other as we started to draw. I smile looking at her. she looked beautiful while focusing on something coz she can't fake her feelings now. we just drawing when we heard a calling bell. But we didn't care.