20

10:39 PM Shibuya

Itadori had destroyed the veils with the help of MeiMei and her brother UiUi, he met Kugisaki while he was fighting Mahito. Sukuna took over Itadori after he gained 11 fingers that was fed by two girls who he killed after. When Itadori took over Sukuna, he saw Mahito killed Nanami in front of him. He fought Mahito and reunited with Kugisaki, but Mahito touched Kugisaki's face and activated his Idle Transfiguration Technique.

"It wasn't so bad!" Kugisaki told Itadori her last words.

Seeing Kugisaki die with his own eyes, Itadori's resolve had reached its limit. He kneeled in front of Kugisaki and cried.

Itadori was lucky when Todo arrived.

The first year named Arata Nitta who came with Todo said that the Kugisaki girl will probably die, and Nanami Kento was already dead

Before Unohana and the other two leaves the place where Aizen opened up a Garganta, Rukia had managed to reunite with them in just a nick of time while carrying an unconscious Isane.

Unohana healed Isane immediately, they can't afford to slack of now since they were still Espada's around including Yammy Llargo who was the Cero (0) Espada the strongest among them.

"Hitsugaya and Isane please take care of Yammy Llargo whose still on the run, and Rukia please kill the remaining ones." Unohana commanded.

"Yes, Captain Unohana." With that the three disappeared now trying to find Espada Cero Yammy Llargo, Segunda Barragan Louisenbairn, Quinto Nnoitra Gilga, Sexta Luppi Antenor and lastly Noventa Aaroniero Arruruerie.

"Will they manage? I already killed Noventa-chan!! " Yachiru interrupted who just came back after exorcising some curse and killed Noventa, sat on Unohana's shoulders.

"Of course, you're strong for your age you know that?." Unohana smiled and praised the child but then, She felt a large massive energy that slashed everything around them, they were lucky to dodge everything, but it was nothing they couldn't handle.

"WOAAH WHAT WAS THAT??!" The child squealed. 

"Let's make things quick, things on that side seems to be getting more rowdy." Byakuya said pointing his finger where a large meteor just dropped..

11:00 PM Shibuya

The while fighting some transfigured humans along the way, the two Soul Reapers ran to the direction where they sensed Itadori's curse energy draining.

"Itadori-kun!" Unohana together with Byakuya and Yachiru, who was now inside the building near the entrance of the train station was.

"Ret...su.-sen...sei, Sukuna took over me.. I couldn't do anything! I'm a murderer!!." Itadori cried.

'That explains that massive energy.' Unohana thought to herself.

"Retsu-sensei, please heal my brother and his friend!!" Todo begged.

"Where is Nanami?" She asked Itadori, she felt a stinging pain on her chest when she saw her student cried. The foreign emotion was almost overwhelming to her..

"I saw Nanami's body downstairs..he's gone..." but Aratta Nitta answered.

"I'm sorry.." Itadori apologized as if he was the one who killed Nanami.

"Don't apologize, Bring his body here now." Unohana told Nitta who followed her, she went downstairs to get Nanami's corpse.

"Well looks like a Soul Reaper is here!! I'm gonna run away-" Mahito was about to ran away when Yachiru sliced him into pieces.