♣️15.

"Omi did you appoint that guards for teja as i mentioned ? " Karan asked Omi.
" Haa bhai . They'll report to duty from tomorrow"
"Good. And make sure you clearly specify them that teja shouldn't figure out that they are appointed for her . " He knew if Teja got know about this , she'll surely create a scene . She didn't want security for her  but it was needed for her . So he decided to hire security who would follow her but from a safe distance "

*********

JUDGE'S ROOM 
3:30 P.M

" I am sorry your honour . This wouldn't repeat again " With head bent low , he aplologised to the judge ." I am ready to pay the fine " The judge nodded and he thanked him and left his room . He sat in his car and drove with a determined look on his face .

********

TEJASSWI'S OFFICE
4:00 P.M

" I am sorry Ma'am . I tried to stop him , but -" Rohit aplogised as Vikram stood behind him , rage in his eyes . He had barged in shouting to meet teja when rohit informed him teja was busy .

Teja nodded at Rohit and gestured him to leave . She looked at  Vikram and crossed her arms .

" Let' get straight to the point . What are you doing here in my office Dixit ? " Vikram took long strides and reached her . He held  her elbow harshly and pulled her closer .

" It's You . Fucking because of you i got embarrassed in front of judge  and had to bear the charges " He dangerously said with pure malice in his voice .

" What the hell ! " She tried getting free of his grip .

" Tell me Ms Prakash . The oh so honest Lawyer . Tell me you didn't just illegally create a fake murder weapon to fool me " He kept making the hold tighter .He looked at her waiting for an answer but suddenly   felt somone pulling him back and next thing he knew he was on ground . His mouth tasted like blood . He looked up in anger mixed with fear to see Karan standing there looking ar him like he would kill him .

" Karan ! " Teja's mouth widened at the sudden events . She didn't expect this .
Vikram got up and  stood closer to Karan . " Himmat kaise hui ek lawyer pe haat uthane ki ? " He shouted in rage . Teja was sure her whole staff would have listened to him scream till now . Rohit too came running to see what happened .

Karan held his collar in his hands and gave him a deadly look . " Dare you manhandle and threaten a girl like that again Vikram , I'll make sure you are  not be able to see your face even in the mirror"  Karan spat at him and left his collar with a force causing him to stumble a few metres back .

" Aur haa , Abhi toh sirf collar pakda hai maine , Agar tu mujhe Tejasswi ke aas paas bhi dikha na dubara toh main bhul jaunga tu lawyer hai "

" You'll regret this ." Vikram warned Karan who inturn gave him a bored look and then glared at teja . " I promise " With that he turned and left followed by Rohit

Karan calmed himself down and looked at teja .

" Are you okay ? "

He asked her but she didn't reply . He looked carefully and saw her lost in her own thoughts . He went closer and clicked his fingers infront of her .