G- Chord (Part 1)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

     George woke up to his alarm not at all ready to go to school. He hated waking up early and it was even worse since he had guitar first period, which he was horrible at. He doesn't even remember why he took the class.

     Well that's not true, he only took it because he knew Mr. Soot was a kind teacher. Probably the nicest one in his entire school.

     He decided to get up anyway since there was no way he was getting out of going to school today. He walked into his bathroom and decided to take a shower since he had time.

     After his shower he got dressed in his usual jeans and a crew neck sweatshirt. He grabbed his bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

     His mom was already gone since she usually worked pretty early. He decided to just make toast and then he grabbed his keys and headed to school.

Once he got to his guitar class he grabbed his assigned guitar and went to his seat. Since he wasn't any good he didn't feel like practicing chords before class so he just played on his phone. Once Mr. Soot entered the class and the bell rang, they started.

     Mr. Soot wanted them to work on bar chords which was heavily confusing for George since he didn't even know how to do regular chords. Mr. Soot noticed he was having trouble though.

"George you seem to be having a lot of trouble so why don't I assign someone to help you out? In class and after school if you need"

     George just nodded his head, too embarrassed to say anything.

"Alright. Clay, why don'tyou help George out for a little while since you're ahead already."

     Clay sat down next to George and held his hand out for George to shake.

"Hey I'm Clay." George shook his hand. "I know, that's what Mr. Soot just said"

"Right..." Clay said "Well why don'twe go out in the hallway to work so it's easier to focus?"

     George just got up and walked out and Clay followed. They sat down outside the classroom and Clay asked what chord he has the most trouble with. "Probably the G- Chord."