React

I don't know why, but I just feel like writing something.

Hope it won't be my doom.

Warning: Bad grammar and writing because it was written by me. Probably will have swearing. Slow update (I got school next week)

You should check out other reactions book like the one from Princess_shadow and queencassey256.

I just got inspiration from them.

And I mostly like reaction book.

______________________________________

BoBoiBoy prepare himself to sleep. The fight earlier proof to be difficult. We can't blame him, he literally change to a coward because of Adu Du's emotionless ray.

He was just about to fall asleep, went a blinding light appear out of nowhere.

"Urgh." BoBoiBoy cover his eyes. He's still young, he don't want to be blind when he's only 11 years old (I don't know his age, it's only show the Galaxy one)

He open his eyes and saw a lots of people here. From human, to alien, to cat. With a hat?

[Aik? Isn't that-]

"BoBoiBoy!" He didn't manage to react as he was hug from behind. It turn out Ochobot is the one that hug him. He manage to return the hug as soon as he proses what happened.

They hug for a while until a hand was put on his shoulder. He turn around and saw his grandpa, Tok Aba. He hug him.

"Tok."

"Ouch! Ouch! Watch it!" A voice yelp.

BoBoiBoy and Tok Aba broke the hug and look at where the voice come from. It was Ochobot. He was in the middle of the hug.

How he get there?

No body know.

"Where are we?"

"Atok also don't know, but it look like almost all the Pulau Rintis citizens are here."

"Let's not forget Adu Du kid." Ochobot point to an alien wearing a sunglasses.

"BoBoiBoy!"

He wasn't able to react, again.

This time he didn't get a hug.

He get a dog pile.

Although it's only by Gopal.

But Gopal can be count as 3 people.

"Ouch." We can practically see star spinning above his head.

"Ish, even if we don't know where we are, it doesn't mean you can go ahead and hurt BoBoiBoy." Boboiboy's friend, Yaya, scold Gopal.

"Yalo, what will you do if BoBoiBoy cannot fight." Ying, his other friend, join in the scolding.

BoBoiBoy can also see Fang, looking around the place, but his eyes stop at the group of aliens. BoBoiBoy look at the direction and saw a guy that look like Fang.

[His father?]

BoBoiBoy manage to stand up, he look around again.

He can see Papa Zola, his classmates, fangirls, fanboys, Pulau Rintis citizens and aliens

"ello, human." An unfamiliar voice can be heard.

They all turn around and saw a figured. Although they can't make out the face since it's basically a silhouette.

"Who are you?!" Fang's father (?) demand an answer.

The aliens also put up their guard.

BoBoiBoy and his friends did the same.