CHAPTER 73. Decision Reached

"Oh my," Faith raised her eyebrows as I started walking towards her, intending to go get cleaned up a little, Aaron's hand on my shoulder, leading me.

I shrugged. "It's not as bad as it looks,"

She frowned at Aaron. "How did this happen?" Faith sounded upset and anxious.

"Aaron's wolf is a sadist into blood, it was fun," I gave her a thumbs up.  Faith shook her head and held in a laugh.

"Somehow, I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am, going to get wiped up?"

Aaron nodded. "Yes, before someone less cool headed sees Raven, that could be messy." I grinned and nodded.

"Yup, off we go," Aaron opened a door and ushered me down a hall. He opened one last door, leading me into a mostly empty room. Aaron lifted me up and set me on a table, opening a first aid kit.

I watched him pull out disinfectant and winced when he wiped my cheek gently, cleaning it with water first. "You already healed," I breathed out and looked at my hand. "Look, my hand is healed too!"

Aaron nodded. "Welcome to the world of supernatural, I just want to clean off the evidence, make sure to get some dirt off too."

I held in a giggle. "I'm surprised Dune didn't lose his shit,"

Aaron paused in his wiping. "Me too, he probably trusts me more than he should." I raised my eyebrows.

"You're new yes, but you're still my mate- and besides, this wasn't you, it was Lycos."

Aaron tossed a wipe in the trash and reached for another, gently wiping my healed mouth. "Indeed," he said simply, stiff shoulders relaxing.

"Aaron, please don't fight with Cross," I said suddenly, meeting his eyes. Aaron gazed at me seriously, and I went on. "I don't want anything to escalate, people choose sides, and just, just please, Cross is Cross, I know how he is, I'm asking, please, even if he tries to start something, don't fight." I pleaded.

"I'll do my very best," Aaron told me dismissively. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Aaron, be the bigger werewolf," I chastised under my breath.

His lips rose. "Oh?"

I nodded and looked away, wishing I didn't get so flustered so easily, it's just, he's so handsome doing anything! "Yes, can you handle that, daddy?"

Aaron grabbed my chin and gazed down at me. "You're just using that to manipulate me, aren't you?"

I batted my eyelashes at him. "Is it working daddy?"

Aaron bent down, and I closed my eyes as our lips slowly touched, my hands grabbing his shoulders, pulling him closer. He ran kisses on the side of my mouth, cheek, and under my ear. "Yes, it is," he told me. "I'll play nice with the vampires, much to Lycos's dismay."

My lips lifted as he pulled back. "I'm sure he'll live," I said and paused, someone knocking on the door before they opened it.

River stepped in and glanced at the bloody wipes on the floor. "Raven?"

I shook my head. "Don't ask, what's up?"

River shook his head and sighed. "Of course, why did I bother. We're all gathering in the meeting room."

I touched my chest. "I get to be involved?!"

River looked amused. "Yes, you get to be involved, if I don't involve you, you get into trouble behind my back, so at least when you're filled in I can guess what trouble is going through your head."