Chapter 62 - Aunt Wu

- Third POV -

Aunt Wu enters the room with Katara.

"Who's next?" Asks the woman.

"Okay, let's get this over with" Sokka stands up and approaches Aunt Wu.

"Your future is full of struggle and anguish. Most of it, self-inflicted" States the woman.

"But you didn't read my palms or anything!" Exclaims Sokka as he holds up his hands in protest.

"I don't need to. It's written all over your face" Upon hearing these words, Mizuki starts to chuckle while Tora tries to contain his laughter.

"Pfft- did you hear that Sokka-" Mizuki gets cut off by Sokka.

"Yeah I did Mimi, why don't you go talk about your future or something" Replies Sokka annoyed as he grabs Mizuki's shoulders and escorts her towards the exit of the room.

"Come with me" Says Aunt Wu as she starts walking to her chamber. Mizuki nods and follows the woman. The two enter a big room and sit down on some pillows.

"Give me your hand and I'll read your future" As soon as Mizuki gives Aunt Wu her hand she starts tracing her palm.

"You will suffer under the crushing weight of the loved ones you have lost" Begins Aunt Wu while Mizuki sweatdrops. What a great start.

"But don't worry, you will find a way to them, and reunite" Reassures the woman.

"That's not possible" Sighs Mizuki as she looks away.

"It won't be easy, but it's definitly possible" States Aunt Wu while Mizuki raises her eyebrow confused. My parents are dead, how could I possibly see them again?

"Maybe" Mumbles Mizuki upset. Aunt Wu glances at Mizuki, poor girl. She's been through so much. All by herself. I can feel it in her aura.

"Would you like to know something about your love life?" Asks Aunt Wu in an attempt to cheer Mizuki up.

"My what?" Says Mizuki confused as she tilts her head.

"Just give me your other hand"

"Hmm, I can sense that you're going to end up in a healthy relationship" States Aunt Wu.

"And?" Asks Mizuki.

"That's it, now it's time for the next person" Replies Aunt Wu dryly as she escorts Mizuki out of the chamber.

❀❀❀

"Heyy, you're back" Greets Sokka as he notices Mizuki and Aunt Wu enter the room.

"Sure am" Chuckles Mizuki as she sits down next to Sokka.

"You there, come with me" Says Aunt Wu while pointing at Aang. Aang stands up and follows Aunt Wu out of the room and into her chamber.

"So what did she tell you?" Asks Tora curiously.

"Uhm, she said that I would have a healthy relationship with...someone?" Replies Mizuki confused while Sokka rolls his eyes.

"Told you that fortune telling isn't real" He says dramatically. Mizuki ignores him and starts thinking of what Aunt Wu had told her earlier. 'You will suffer under the crushing weight of the loved ones you have lost. But don't worry, you will find a way to them, and reunite' What in the world is that supposed to mean?

❀❀❀

The chamber is a fairly spacious, dimly lit room. In the center of the room there's a small fire, off to the side there's a jug of bones. Aunt Wu and Aang approach the jug.