Miss Honey X fem reader (Matilda)

This is the second oneshot fir Miss Honey.

Summary: Y/N works for thr Army and comes home after 3 years, when dhe does dhe finds out she has a daughter.

Third person pov...

Y/N stands outside the house her wife got back from her horrible aunt. She had been away in the middle East for the last 3 years and had missed her wife alot.

Gathering her courage Y/N raises her hand and knocks loudly oncthe door, which is then opened by someone who was definitely not her wife.

"Who arw you?" The girl and Y/N asked at the same time, both staring at each other fir a minute until Miss Honey appeared behind the girl.

She looked at the two recovering from her shock and spoke. "Matilda it's okay this is my wife Y/N L/N" she siad finally introducing the H/C woman to her adopted Daughter.

"And Y/n this is Matilda our daughter, u adopted her last year" Miss Honeys words surprised Y/N so much that the soldier fainted.

Matilda and Miss Honey looked down at her. "On dear" mumbled Miss Honey before standing up and pulling Y/N so she was on the sofa and not on the floor.

"I didn't know you had a wife came Matildas voice making Miss Honey stop staring at her Wife taking in all her features. "I didn't know how you would react Matilda I am sorry" she said making the girl smile and hug her mum.

The two then played board games while waiting fir the unconscious solider to wake up, they played about 10 before
Y/N woke up.

She had a very long and very tiring flight home and the jet lag was catching up to her.

Y/N yawned znd sat up she looked at Matilda and gave her a grin "so I guess your my daughter now huh" she said before Matilda was smiling as well.

As the two bonded Miss Honey got to work at carrying Y/Ns stuff upstairs to their shared bedroom.

Once she was done the teacher went back downstairs and saw an adorable sight, she grabs her camera and took a picture.

Y/N and Matilda were sitting next to each other and Y/N was showing and telling the little girl about her many medals. Matilda was listening very carefully and asking questions.

"This us how its supposed to be" said Miss Honey to herself as she put away the camera and sat down next to her wife and Daughter.

The end!

Hope you liked these oneshots for Miss Honey.

Request are open!

Word count: 444