SDES Chapter 96: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (5) •

Although Qin Lang really wanted to see the dream scene of the boy turning into a silver fox, he had to give up such a heaven-sent opportunity.

"What's wrong? Are you shy?" Qin Lang looked at him with a smile, and said thoughtfully and yet aggressively, "Okay, you just came out of Mu's house, it does take a while to get used to it. I'll go to sleep in the guest room tonight, but I'll only give you one night's acceptance, tomorrow night and beyond, we both need to share the same bed, see what I mean - little silver?"

Mu Yin blushed and nodded.

"Now I'll ask you a few questions. After I ask you them, you can rest first." Qin Lang put his hands and fingers on his unconscious legs and looked at him seriously.

Mu Yin moved to the cabinet next to him, and his face finally became normal. He looked back at Qin Lang and waited for Qin Lang to speak.

"First, what exactly is this ring?" Qin Lang raised his hand, the white jade finger was more transparent than before, and the faint lines on the surface became more obvious under such a transparent condition.

"This is the Xumi ring. It is also the first magic weapon my master gave me. There are special magic patterns on the ring, which can resist the blow of the Zifu cultivator at critical moments. I heard the old man say that your health is not very good. There are a lot of medicinal pills, which are good for you inside of it." Speaking of this, Mu Yin suddenly remembered, "Oh, by the way, I have erased my consciousness on the ring, if you drop a drop of blood on the ring, it belongs to you. Now, only you can put the things inside."

Qin Lang frowned. Although he didn't fully understand it, he realized that the ring was even more incredible than he thought. After being silent for a while, he chose the second question: "The second question, you said before that you were not Mu Yin, but now tell me honestly, who are you?"

Mu Yin shook his head: "I'm not very sure either."

Qin Lang added, "it doesn't matter if you are not. We're already married. I only need to recognize you. You just need to tell me the truth."

Mu Yin still shook his head: "I don't know... I am but am not Mu Yin."

Qin Lang frowned again, "The third question, what's wrong with the doll you took out today? Could it be alive? I did see its eyes move. Is it a mutant beast?"

"No." Mu Yin quickly took out the doll out of thin air. This time, the doll did not receive the owner's instructions to restrict movement. It's eyes were looking curiously at the new environment.

"This is Xiao Huai." Mu Yin explained, "She is a ghost puppet, she can devour most monsters and evil spirits and like the ring that gave you she is a magical weapon. It's just that she is aggressive, so I dare not let strangers touch her."

Qin Lang watched  it recklessly climb into his wheelchair, stand on the handle and tilt his head to look at his doll, with a strange and cute feeling.

"You don't have to be afraid. You... have my smell on your body, and she won't hurt you." I don't know what she remembered, and Mu Yin's normal face turned red again.

Qin Lang waited expressionlessly for him to take back the weird doll before saying: "The last question. You should know about your strange things and abilities, whether it's this ring or that doll, any one is enough to make you fall into an extreme dangerous situation, why do you still tell me all this? Are you not afraid that I will arrest you, torture you, and force you to threaten you with more things?"

Mu Yin shook his head and affirmed: "Don't be afraid. I know you won't hurt me."

Qin Lang looked at him angrily, as if he was dissatisfied that he was so naive and almost stupid: "Why? You just believe me? We have only known each other for a day."