Chapter 65 - volcano

- Third POV -

Sokka, Katara and Mizuki are standing in front of Aunt Wu's building, trying to act casual. Aang's on the rooftop, along with Momo, and climbs downwards onto the porch. Aang enters Aunt Wu's chamber through the window and begins searching for the book. Suddenly, Momo chirps.

"Shh! We don't want anyone to hear us" Whispers Aang. Meng's reflection appears in the mirror hanging over the dresser. Aang notices this and turns around startled. Momo quickly hides behind Aang.

"Oh, I didn't see you there" Says Aang nervously.

"You don't like me, do you?" Sighs Meng upset.

"Of course I like you" Replies Aang calmly.

"But not the way I like you" States Meng as she looks at Aang.

"Oh, I guess not" Answers Aang as he looks away.

"It's okay. It's just really hard when you like someone, but they don't think of you that way" Meng looks at the dresser downcast.

"I know what you mean" Sighs Aang.

"She's beautiful, by the way" Says Meng as she smiles. Upon hearing these words, Aang starts to blush.

"Huh?" Mumbles Aang.

"That Water Tribe girl. I can see why you like her so much. She's sweet, she's a bender, and her hair seems so manageable" Meng begins to count on her fingers. Meng sighs upset, even my brother likes that girl. And he never talks to girls!

"Don't worry. You're going to meet a great guy who's going to completely fall for you. I know it" Reassures Aang as he places his hand on Meng's shoulder.

"Thanks" Beams Meng while Aang turns around to leave.

"Wait! Don't you want this?" Mentions Meng as she hands the cloud reading book over.

"How did you know?" Asks Aang confused.

"My brother kind of told me" Informs Meng.

"Oh, could you thank him for me?" Meng nods before turning around and leaving the room. Aang exits the room through the window.

"Tora?!" Exclaims Meng as she opens the door, causing her brother to fall backwards.

"Were you spying on us?" Meng glares at her older brother.

"I swear I wasn't!"

"..."

"Okay I was, but I was just making sure you were okay. Nobody breaks my little sister's heart" Admits Tora as he stands up and pats Meng's head.

"Whatever" Chuckles Meng as she grabs Tora's arm and drags him away.

❀❀❀

Appa's flying through the clouds with Aang, Katara and Mizuki on his back.

"Clouds are made of water and air, so between the two of us, we ought to be able to bend them into any shape we want" Informs Aang.

"And you can just do it on your own" Chuckles Aang as he looks at Mizuki.

"I found it. The symbol for volcanic doom" Exclaims Katara as she reads Aunt Wu's book. She turns the book around, but keeps her hand placed on the image for volcanic doom. Mizuki, Aang, and Katara are standing on Appa's saddle. In synchronization, Katara and Aang raise their arms upward, preparing to shape the clouds. Meanwhile Mizuki stands on the other side of the saddle, preparing to bend the cloud.

❀❀❀

Sokka and Tora bring Aunt Wu over to her stage.

"Aunt Wu, look! Something is happening in the clouds" Exclaims Tora as he points at the sky.