~ To Cure a Thief ~

At night in the palace's royal treasure room, a masked thief sneaks into the room. He sees a jeweled, golden gauntlet resting on a podium

"At last!"

The thief grabs the gauntlet. A cage lowers over the podium and an alarm sounds; the thief runs. His foot gets caught in a trap door; he frees himself, but backs up into a trap and is almost beheaded. The thief, freed from the trap, checks his head- his turban is destroyed and he has a large bald spot. He's almost at the exit when a giant mace swings down at him. The thief escapes, but not without damage- the mace rips off his pants and reveals his smiley-faced boxers.

The palace guards, including Y/N run into the room from another direction

"The thief got away clean!"

Razoul sees the fabric dangling from the mace and smiles.

"... Almost."

Seeing that made Y/N giggle, making him smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime later, the guards are putting the traps back into place in the treasure room as Y/N helps out; Sultan and Jasmine oversee.

"I can't believe someone broke into the royal treasure room, Father." Jasmine said.

"No kidding. Who wouldn't want to take treasures like these?" Y/N commented, pulling the rope.

"It is very strange, Jasmine. There's so much here to take yet it seems they were only interested in that jeweled gauntlet." Sultan said.

Abu peeks out from behind the Sultan's leg and expresses interest in the gauntlet. Once Sultan and Jasmine turn around, Abu approaches it. This went unnoticed by Aladdin.

"Don't even think about it, Abu."

"Who, me?" Abu asked innocently.

"Yes, you, King Klepto." Iago teased.

Abu swats Iago away and continues to stare at the gauntlet.

"... shiny..."

Y/N hears that and turns to see Abu grabs the gauntlet and runs.

"Abu!!"

The alarm sounds and the cage lowers. The guards run around, panicked and confused. Aladdin crashes into the Sultan and both fall over. The traps engage- Hakim and Fazal are nearly stabbed by daggers, Razoul pushes Y/N out of the way and loses his pants to the mace, much to her shock as he looks at her embarrassed, and Iago is trapped and almost beheaded.

Iago frees himself and assesses the damage. He too has a large bald spot.

"My... my..."

He screams and falls over. The Sultan sits up and adjusts his turban. He looks around at the defeated guards.

"Good Heavens! This is most peculiar. I don't understand what could have set it off."

Abu approaches, holding the gauntlet. Aladdin, surprised, takes it from him.

"... Aladdin?" Sultan questioned in shock.

"Uh... I... uh..."

He shrugs.

"...accident."

Aladdin and Y/N glares at Abu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's bedroom

"You reckless, irresponsible monkey!" Y/N yelled.

"I am fed up, Abu!" Aladdin yelled too.