WICKED Attack

The ground rumbled under Y/n's feet. What on earth? She walked out of the tent she was in, and everything was in flames.

People were running around in panic, everything was lit up with either an orange flame or an orange glow. The first thing that came to Y/n's mind was where everyone was.

Explosions were felt through the ground and echo in the air, along with the gunfire of WICKED agents. She ran to find her friends, but all she saw was people falling to the ground while having electricity flow through them.

"Y/N!!"

She heard Minho's voice and saw him, Newt, Frypan, Harriet and Vince all hiding behind a truck while using shotguns to hit some agents. Her legs ran over to them,

"What the hell is going on?!" She yelled over all of the noise.

"We don't know! It's WICKED, they've found us somehow!" Harriet spoke up.

"Is Tommy with you?!" Newt asked her as he shot down another person.

"You mean he's not with you?!"

"Oh for god sake!"

"Just try to shoot as many as you can!" Vince said to her, passing her a gun. Y/n cocked it immediately and started shooting. Her eyes scanned for either Thomas or Teresa... both of them being missing was worrying.

Little did they know, Thomas was watching them from afar with Jorge and Brenda.

"I've gotta go after them." He muttered, but Jorge stopped him.

Suddenly, what looked like a grenade landed in the truck the gang was all scattered around. It exploded, but instead of it going up in flames, it sprouted electricity and all of them fell to the ground unconscious.

Thomas watched in horror, all of his friends... his girlfriend, being taken by WICKED. The one thing that he feared would happen... had happened.

So much was running through his mind, he crouched down and leant against the things they were hiding behind and went over everything that had happened.

They found a safe place.

His girlfriend admitted she loved him.

Everyone was good.

Then his best friend betrayed him.

All of his friends were now kidnapped.

Everything was great... now look what's happened.

"I'm sorry... there's nothing you can do for them now. But if we don't move now, we won't be much better off." Jorge says.

But Thomas wasn't giving up that easily.

"You guys need to go. Their not looking for you, you'll be safe."

"What? Thomas..." Brenda says worried.

"...I can't leave them..." Thomas says sympathetically.

"Good luck, kid." Jorge says, genuine sadness in his voice. He urges a sad Brenda along to go with him, and reluctantly she follows.

Now, all Thomas had to do was think of a plan.

************
Everyone of the WICKED kids were lined up, including the Gladers... apart from Teresa and Thomas...

Janson was in front of them all, pacing and staring at them trying to act intimidating while masked agents went to all of them, one by one, scanning their tags and calling out their numbers.

"Where's Thomas?" Janson asks.

Y/n was thinking the same thing. She was next to Minho on the end, they both shared a look of concern for their friend.