Starry Eyes

When Jimin woke up, Jungkook's strong arms were still holding him securely. His heart pounded, still processing that he confessed to his longtime crush. At first, he didn't think too much about liking Jungkook. He wasn't sure how he'd be in real life. But he liked Jungkook off camera even more than the persona he had on camera. He fell in love with the real Jungkook.

Blushing, Jimin turned around to face Jungkook, adoring how Jungkook snores and sleeps with his mouth ajar. He giggled, running his finger along Jungkook's bottom lip, playing with the piercing before cuddling into his chest.

I wonder what it'd be like to truly have all of him...

Jungkook woke up late, slowly rubbing his eyes. "Jimin?" He whispered, still half asleep.

"Yes, baby?" Jimin responded without thinking, face still buried in Jungkook's chest.

"What time is it? I don't think that was a nap. You should've woken me up." Jungkook's soft voice melted Jimin's heart.

"It's dinner time." Jimin held him closer. "I didn't wake you up, because I thought you needed the rest."

Jungkook smiled. "Are you hungry? I can cook us dinner before we play Serendipity."

"I am hungry. Can you... if you're not busy... stay over?"

"I can stay over. But I didn't bring any pajamas with me... I just thought you don't want me to stay over..."

"Well, I always want you to stay. I might have clothes you can wear, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Jungkook ran his fingers through the omega's hair. "Can I borrow it? I can't sleep that well if I'm not in pajamas."

The omega purred. "Mhm." He nuzzled into Jungkook and continued to purr as his scent sweetened. He loved being pet and cuddled by Jungkook.

Jungkook's stomach suddenly growled. He blushed.

Jimin giggled and scooted down to kiss Jungkook's stomach. "We should probably get on food, hmm?"

"Yeah. We should. Let's go." Jungkook felt embarrassed.

"Stop being so shy." Jimin hugged him. "You're precious. I'm hungry too." He hugged him all the way to the kitchen.

" He hugged him all the way to the kitchen