Internal Conflict

Jungkook finished his training with his team and he headed back home, feeling exhausted and tired from training. He's too tired to make food, that's why he ordered instead.

While waiting for the food to arrive. He goes through his social media, and seeing his pictures together with Jimin made him smile. He watches the videos and streams they filmed together, and thinks a lot about Jimin. Wondering how he's doing right now? Hoping that the omega is safe and sound.

He's starting to feel something with the omega. He couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. Wherever he went, his mind was always full of Jimin. Everything reminds him of the omega.

Should I trust him? He will not be upset or leave me once he finds out, right?

Jungkook ruffled his hair, feeling frustrated. He laid on his bed, spreading his arms as he stared at the ceiling.

Jungkook suddenly remembered the time when Jimin came home, smelling like his boss, and telling Jungkook that he almost got marked. He clenched his fists, irritation brewing. He wanted to go to the company where Jimin was working to give the filthy alpha a beating, but he restrained himself from doing that. Jimin wouldn't like violence, and if he did that, he thought that the omega might push him away and hate him.

He wished he could do something to make it so Jimin's boss wouldn't go near the omega.

Now, he was thinking about Jimin with someone else, scenting him, cuddling him, making him happy, him getting pregnant with someone else's pups, and his mate getting to play with Alley and cuddle Jimin and the pups, and suddenly, it upset him.

"Imagining him with someone else, disgust me. I hate it. I want it to be me. I like him—no. I love him. I want to do all the things with him. I want to have pups with him. I want him to call me his home..."

Jungkook suddenly realized what he just said. He blushed as he covered his face, feeling embarrassed.

He sat up and he smiled. Yoongi is right. He thinks.

"I should make a move before it's too late. I don't want to regret anything."