Real Dates

Jungkook kept on checking himself in the mirror as he practiced again how to act normal and not nervous once he met Jimin

"Jungkook, don't mess up today, okay? Everything will be okay. I hope he will like my scent."

Jungkook grabbed his phone to text Jimin that he was on his way.

When Jungkook arrived at Jimin's house, his jaw dropped when he saw how beautiful Jimin was.

"Oh, God. You're so beautiful. I'm more in love."

"Just beautiful?" Jimin quirked an eyebrow, putting his hands on his hips. He was wearing a yellow crop top with black stripes, fishnet tights, and white, ripped booty shorts with pastel yellow Converse high tops. His makeup was done as perfectly, as always, and he took the time to curl his hair into gentle waves. He clicked his tongue, his black, dangly earrings swaying.

"Hot and sexy." His mint Oreo scent sweetened.

Jimin's eyes turned red and he approached the younger, pulling him close and breathing him in. "You smell so good that I want to keep you to myself," he said breathily. 

"I'm glad you love my scent. I was so nervous earlier, thinking you wouldn't want it."

"Want it on me." Jimin purred. "Smells so pretty."

Jungkook's arms wrapped on the omega's waist, pulling him closer as he leaned in his neck, leaving soft kisses and started scenting him.

Jimin's legs started to tremble and he became a purring mess, scenting Jungkook at the same time as he preened for the younger.

"Oh, fuck. This feels so nice. We still have a date, don't forget." Jungkook giggled.

He whined, his omega taking over for a second. "Want you inside of me." He pouted, burying closer.

"Later, baby. I also need to talk to my teammates about my true self today. It will be quick. I hope they will not hate me." Jungkook kissed him.

Jimin growled. "I won't let them be mean to you."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "Yes, sir. Let's go?"