I Have Questions

Jimin looked at Alley and giggled

Jimin looked at Alley and giggled. "We're going to see Koo! Let's pack!"

The blond worked quickly, getting everything he needed for himself and the cat, grabbing his keys on the way out. He hummed you himself as he fastened Alley's carrier securely into the passenger's seat, blowing her a kiss before hopping into the driver's side and heading to his boyfriend's.

In Jimin's eyes, the ride was much too long, the omega puffing his cheeks up whenever he hit a red light. But once he pulled up in front of Jungkook's, he let out a squeal, sending Jungkook a quick text in case he wanted to help with the bags and whatnot.

As soon as Jungkook received the omega's messages, he hurriedly went out of his house with a smile on his face. He opened his gate as he waved his hand to Jimin.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey!" Jimin giggled, holding Alley's carrier. "I packed just in case you wanted me to spend the night!"

Jungkook giggled. "I forgot to tell you, but I'm glad you packed. You can go ahead inside first, and I'll pick up your things."

Jimin nodded and stood up on his tiptoes to kiss Jungkook chastely, whispering a sweet "I love you," before heading inside and letting the cat out.

Jungkook blushed, wanting more as he hurriedly grabbed all Jimin's things, and later on, he headed inside his house. "Jimin, I'll put your things in my room."

"'Kay!" Jimin sang, kissing Alley to calm her down after her ride, giving her a treat. "Pretty baby, you did so good in the car." He scented the cat and cuddled her close, the cat purring happily along with her owner.

As soon as Jungkook was finished putting all of Jimin's things in his room, he headed to the living room, seeing Jimin and Alley on his couch, cuddling. "I want cuddles too." He pouted.

"C'mere, big baby. I'll cuddle you and little baby at the same time." Jimin waved him over.

Jungkook walked towards the couch as he hopped on it, and he moved closer to the omega, burying his face on Jimin's neck.

"You can scent me, Koo." Jimin exposed his neck and relaxed into him, taking in both his and Alley's affection.

Jungkook hummed, leaving soft kisses before he started scenting the older.

Jimin purred happily and cuddled more into Jungkook, moving to scent him back when he was done. He was gentle and loving, whispering how much he missed and loved Jungkook as he covered him in kisses, playful nips, and his scent.

"I miss you... this... so bad..." Jungkook whispered.

"Do you?" Jimin asked, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "Are you feeling overwhelmed? Lonely?"

Jungkook pouted. "Yes... too tired from training, because our first match is happening in two weeks... and now that you're here, my tiredness is gone."

"It's probably also a lot, stopping suppressants after so long. Is your omega restless? You might be feeling a little more tired when I'm not around until you get used to things."

Jungkook nodded. "I think yes.. But knowing how busy you are at work too, I'm afraid to always invite you to come here..."

"We can trade a few nesting materials. It'll help." Jimin proposed. "That way, we'll have each other's scents nearby, even if we can't be close. It should make you feel calmer." Jimin kissed Jungkook's nose.

"Okay. I'd love that idea." Jungkook's eyes brightened.

Jimin smiled. "I'm glad." He hugged Jungkook and started to kiss him lazily as Alley cuddled into them.

"You didn't forget that I-I'm going to talk about something with y-you right?" He shyly said.

"Of course not. I'm just relaxing you." Jimin fluttered his eyelashes. "Where am I allowed to touch?"

Jungkook blushed. "I-I'm a virgin, and I am nervous... and I don't know if I can be a dom..."

Jimin moved back, putting Alley in Jungkook's lap. "A dom? You don't need to be. I love my little Starry Eyes. I'm sorry if I made you nervous when I asked you to choke me." He covered his eyes. "And virgin? Really? You're...? You never...?"

Jungkook slowly nodded. "I never... I never really felt a desire to have sex with someone before and I don't know why."

"Maybe you're demisexual," Jimin thought aloud. "Have you never felt sexually attracted to someone before me?"

Jungkook nodded.

"People who are demisexual can only feel sexual attraction to people they've formed a close bond with. That doesn't mean you'd be attracted to everyone you've bonded with, of course. But it's just something that has to happen to lead to that feeling. Hobi, my friend, is the same way. However, you don't have to label yourself if you don't want to. I'm just letting you know that you aren't alone in these feelings. There are other people like you."

"Oh that's the term for it... Okay, now I understand."

Jimin shifted. "But being your first... wow. Are you okay being with someone more experienced? Are you okay being with me...?" He looked at his hands and exhaled, his scent growing stale. "I'm in relationships for hopefully the long run at this stage in my life. But you... would you not rather experiment? Get to know yourself and what you like more, before getting with someone who wants to settle down? I don't want to hold you back..."

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't want to explore other options because even though I'm new to everything. I'm confident that you're the one. Me and my wolf wouldn't want anyone else. I think we're really fated. Especially with how receptive your wolf is to mine even when I'm in suppressants. I don't need anyone else because all I want is you, and only you."

"Me and only me..." Jimin's scent sweetened. "Do you promise?"

Jungkook purred. "I promise, baby."

Jimin hugged him tightly, burying himself in his neck. "Thank you. I'll be sure to take good care of you."

Jungkook giggled. "I'll be sure to take care of you, too."

Smiling, Jimin cuddled into Jungkook, glad that they were able to talk about everything.