Cool Down

Jimin cuddled into the nest in Jungkook's room they made together. He was wearing a sweater of Jungkook's, fuzzy socks, and lace underwear. He was comfortable, cuddled up with Cooky and Alley as he awaited the younger's entrance with their promised breakfast in bed.

Things had been going well for Jimin. He and Jungkook won the case. It served as good publicity for Jungkook and his team rather than bad. Although Jimin still couldn't find a job, he quit, glad the new CEO was a kindhearted female beta with an omega wife. Jimin felt safe leaving.

He and the other omegas won a good sum of money from the case, so Jimin wasn't too stressed. Despite everything that went down, Jimin had plans. The omega spent his time practically moved into Jungkook's apartment. Jimin liked living in the same place, sleeping in the same bed. He wouldn't tell the younger that. Jimin didn't want him to be pressured. He wanted to go at Jungkook's pace.

So he waited.

Jungkook arrived at his bedroom, holding a tray of breakfast as he placed it on the small table in his room before setting up the bed table on the mattress. "Good morning, Angel."

"Good morning." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook kissed his forehead. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good." He hummed.

Jungkook smiled, preparing Jimin's spoon and chopsticks. "Let's eat breakfast, shall we?"

"Let's eat!" Jimin giggled, happy to have Jungkook join him back in bed.

While in the middle of eating their breakfast, Jungkook wanted to ask Jimin a question. "Angel."

"Yes?" Jimin paused.

"What are your plans now?" Jungkook asked.

"I've been applying places and thinking..."

Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes. "Thinking?"

He nodded. "Thinking about my dream..."

Jungkook stopped eating as his eyes brightened. "Are you going to pursue it now?"

"I really want to."

Jungkook smiled so brightly. "Then, that's good to hear! Oh my God. I'm already proud of you, Angel."

He blushed and covered his face. "Thank you, Jungkook."

"Oh my God. I can't wait for that. Have you already thought of a company name?"

Jimin giggled. "I have."

"What is it?" Jungkook excitedly asked.

"Filter," he said softly.

"It's a good name. Why Filter?" Jungkook cutely asked.

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair. "As in, there's something for anyone and you can be anyone in the world of games, no matter who you are."

Jungkook purred. "That's a great meaning. I love it."

"Really? I'm so glad." Jimin hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged him back. "Yes. It's so amazing. You are amazing."

"Thank you. Is that all you wanted to ask?"

Jungkook nodded cutely. "Yeah. That's all."

Jimin pouted slightly before eating. "Okay."

They finished eating their breakfast, and they were now sitting on the couch in the living room, watching tv shows, and Alley playing with her toys that Jungkook bought for her

"Angel."

Jimin turned his head that was resting in Jungkook's lap, looking away from the television and now at his boyfriend. "Yes, Koo?"

"Hmm. Do you want to have a new home with me?"

He sat up quickly, eyes widening. "A-Are you serious right now?"

Jungkook nodded, looking at him. "I am very serious right now, Angel. Do you want it?"

"I do. I have been thinking about living together permanently, b-but I was too nervous to ask. I... I didn't want to pressure you. D-Didn't know if it was too soon..." Jimin stammered. His eyes were watering and he moved to hide his face behind his palms.

Jungkook pulled him closer, caressing Jimin's back. "Angel, it's not pressuring me at all. I keep on imagining having a new home with you, seeing our future pups playing in the garden, having a dog, and then a small pond would be nice. Am I dreaming too much? But I really want all of this to happen along with you."

Jimin shook his head frantically. "That sounds so perfect. Having and creating a home for you and our future little pack, it sounds like a dream come true, doesn't it? And when we finally decorate the nursery for our potential pup or pups... Jungkook, I'm so in love with you. I don't think you can understand how I'll never be able to see a future without you in it."

Jungkook smiled, leaning closer to give Jimin a kiss on the forehead. "I'm so in love with you too. Imagine, seeing you and our future pups during my tournaments, cheering for me and hugging me tight after winning the game. God, that would be the most unforgettable moment in my life. You, owning a company named 'Filter' will come true soon. Gonna tell the world how talented and lovely you are, my angel."

The blond smiled happily and kissed Jungkook. "I'd love to live out our dreams together."

"Together, Bam."

"When do you want to move in together?" Jimin giggled at Jungkook, covering his mouth as he laughed at Jungkook's cute statement.

"I've been planning and talking with my engineer friends about our new house. It will be done in a year. And they started last month. Sorry I had to keep it a secret for a while." Jungkook blushed.

Jimin's jaw dropped. "You're having a house built?! And it's already started? I feel like a prince." He blushed.

Jungkook chuckled, pinching his cheeks. "Yes, I'm building a house for you, Your Highness."

"Our perfect palace." Jimin started showering Jungkook with kisses.

"And of course, I'm going to surprise you once it's finished. I'm not going to say the month and date." Jungkook giggled, pulling Jimin closer to him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He moved into Jungkook's lap. "Will we both have offices? A gaming and recording room for you and a room where I can develop and plan? A big kitchen with an island so we can cook together with our pups?" Jimin started asking rapid fire questions, excited about the possibilities.

"Secret." Jungkook teased.

"How am I going to live on without knowing?" He asked dramatically, tickling Jungkook's sides.

Jungkook laughed, feeling ticklish with Jimin's pokes. "I'm kidding. Of course, it's part of the planning. We will have our own room for work, and yes a big kitchen that you're imagining right now."

Jimin squeaked. "I'm so happy, I could mark you right now!"

"Not today. Save it for our honeymoon." Jungkook giggled.

"Then try not to beg for it again during your next heat." Jimin teased him and started scenting Jungkook.

Jungkook purred. "I will try and wait for our honeymoon, Angel."

"I will hold back and fulfill your wish. I promise." He rubbed his nose against Jungkook's and giggled. "Be prepared to wear a ring around your third finger, baby."

Jungkook blushed. "Y-Yes, Angel."

He raised their intertwined hands and pressed a kiss to the knuckle of Jungkook's ring finger. "I hope you'll like the rings I'll pick out."

"I will like anything that comes from you." He smiled.

Jimin smiled. "I feel the same." He pressed forward and kissed him on the lips. "I can't wait to hear each other day 'I do,' and wear not only matching rings, but marks, binding each other together eternally."

Jungkook smiled. "I can't wait too."

"But whatever comes, I know it'll be worth it."