Reunion

"My friends said they'll be here!" Jimin announced as he jumped on Jungkook's back and scented him

"My friends said they'll be here!" Jimin announced as he jumped on Jungkook's back and scented him. "I'm so excited for everyone to meet. Imagine us all hanging out in our house in the future!" He kissed Jungkook's neck repeatedly and wrapped his legs tightly around him as his scent sweetened.

Jungkook held his legs tighter. "My friends are on their way too. I'm very excited to meet your friends too. I hope they will like me for you." Jungkook walked towards the living room.

"They're probably going to embarrass me and tell you how big of a fan I am." Jimin pouted and hid his face in Jungkook's neck.

"I want to know." Jungkook teased.

"Oh, they'll definitely let you know." Jimin sighed. "It's not fair. I hope your friends do the same, but it won't have the same impact." He groaned. "You just liked my game and whatnot. I literally had a poster of you over my bed."

"I-I often talk to you about them since the day I found out about your game." Jungkook blushed, and they sat on the couch. "Oh? You had? Why didn't you show me?"

"It's rolled up and hidden in a poster holder. I didn't want you to see it when you came over for the first time." Jimin covered his face with a pillow.

Jungkook chuckled. "You are a dedicated fan of mine. You're so cute, Angel."

"Did you ever think you'd date a fan?"

Jungkook pouted. "I didn't. I was so surprised at myself, but I don't regret falling in love with you. I feel like even if you weren't a fan, we were still going to meet each other, and probably fall in love with each other, because it's destiny."

Jimin crawled into Jungkook's lap and started kissing him sweetly, giggly and happy as his scent surrounded him. He kept kissing and cuddling until the doorbell rang.

"They are here! Let's welcome them."

He pouted. "Not ready to share you yet."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "We can't let them wait."

With a sigh, Jimin stood up and made his way to the door, only to light up when he was met with the faces of his three best friends.

"Tae, Hobi, Joon!" Jimin bounced, hugging them tightly.