Coming Out

Jungkook was finished feeding Bam and he went inside of their house, seeing Alley in the hallway, and he petted her. "Where is Angel, Alley? Did you see him?" Alley just cuddled up with him before she walked away to go to Jimin.

Alley arrived at their kitchen, and Jungkook followed her, and there he saw Jimin making something. "Hey, Angel."

Jimin smiled. "What's up, Koo?"

Jungkook walked towards him as he hugged him behind. "What are you doing?"

"Making a snack," he responded and hugged back.

"I'm nervous."

"About?" Jimin pushed some of Jungkook's hair behind his ear and kissed his nose.

"I'm ready to come out to the public as an omega. I already set up my phone to do a live stream about it. I know some people will be upset, but I can't keep this up any longer." Jungkook pouted.

Jimin cupped Jungkook's face. "Do you want me to be in the room with you, even if I'm out of frame?"

Jungkook softly nodded. "Please?"

"Anything for you."

"I feel like if you're not close with me, I'll panic during the live stream." Jungkook hugged him.

"I'll be as close as you want, and Alley is an emotional support animal. She can bring you comfort along with Bam and me."

"Yay!" Jungkook giggled. "Let's go. I want to finish it quickly and eat the snack you prepared for us." He said, smiling.

Jimin chuckled and pulled Jungkook in for a kiss and scented him so he'd feel even calmed during the stream. "Let's go."

Jungkook purred, and he held Jimin's hand before heading to their bedroom. He preferred to live in their room so that he could relax and speak comfortably.

"Okay, breathe in, breathe out."

Jimin kissed him. "Your family is with you."

Jungkook nodded, and he finally pressed the live button.