The Question

"You always go above and beyond on our dates, but this... wow." Jimin looked in awe around the fancy restaurant, eyes sparkling.

Jungkook blushed. "Well, It's our anniversary. I want it to be memorable too."

"Every moment with you is memorable." Jimin gushed.

Jungkook stood from his seat, and then he suddenly kneeled in front of the omega.

His eyes widened. "J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled, and he showed the box, still not opening it. "Angel. Happy anniversary. We both waited for this day to come, right?" He opened the box and two silver sun and moon rings appeared.

"Jimin, I want to spend my life with you forever. You are the moon to my sun. I will forever be grateful and thankful that you are here with me. So, I won't wait any longer." Jungkook smiled, eyes teary.

"Angel, will you marry me?"

Tears started to form and Jimin nodded, hands shaking. "Y-Yes, Jungkook, of course I'll marry you."

Jungkook put the ring on Jimin's finger, smiling. "I know it suits you. Help me put the other ring on mine too."

Smiling while his tears flowed, Jimin carefully slid the sun ring onto Jungkook's finger.

"It looks pretty, right?" Jungkook asked.

"They're beautiful, Koo." Jimin wiped his eyes and pulled Jungkook in for a kiss.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks. "I love you, Angel."

Jimin leaned into the touch. "I love you too, Starry Eyes."

"Do you want to go home now?" Jungkook asked.

The older omega nodded excitedly, wanting to pay for the meal and leave. "Please."

"Okay." Jungkook smiled. "Let's pay for the meal and we will leave." He said.

Jimin nodded, his eyes sparkling as he looked at the moon engraved into his engagement ring. His heart was still pounding and he kept smiling, his cheeks a rosy red.

After they finished paying for their meal, they finally decided to leave the restaurant and headed back to their home, both happy and in love.

"I'm so mad at you." Jimin scowled, but couldn't help but giggle.

"Why?" Jungkook smiled.

"Not only were you the one to propose, but you did it in public." Jimin puffed his cheeks out.

Jungkook softly chuckled. "Well, I didn't know that many people would eat at that expensive restaurant. You don't like it when I propose in public?" He teased.

"I'm shy." Jimin fluttered his eyelashes at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled. "Angel, it's okay to be shy. But you looked cute earlier."

"I hope you didn't have to practice too much." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook chuckled. "I practiced it for two times only. I didn't want to practice too much. Did I look nervous earlier?"

"Just a bit." Jimin smirked. "Deserved, since I wanted to be the one to propose."

Jungkook pouted. "You can propose to me if you want."

Jimin blushed. "We can just use the rings I got us as wedding rings."

Jungkook looked at him. "You bought our wedding rings already?" He blushed.

He nodded shyly and looked at the floor.

"I want to see. You can propose to me." Jungkook giggled.

Jimin ran off to the bedroom and returned with a box. He inhaled and exhaled shakily before smiling at Jungkook, getting on his knee in front of the couch Jungkook was sitting on.

"All my life, I've been chasing dreams that I thought I had no hopes in catching. But then I met you. You helped me see that I shouldn't give up, that things aren't over unless I say they are. When I'm with you, time stands still rather than me constantly worrying about the ticking of some imaginary clock. I don't feel like I'm running out of time when I'm with you. Our love is timeless."

He pulled the box with the rings out, his hand shaking even though he knew Jungkook would say yes. "I used to think you were too good to be true. You, like my other dreams, were unattainable. But I was able to start Filter and leave that company. I was able to accomplish those dreams, so I want to accomplish the rest with you. So I'm asking now, will you marry me?"

Jimin opened the box, showing the pretty diamond encrusted rings, matching. They looked like they'd go prettily with their current ones, complementary.

Jungkook's eyes brightened. "Y-Yes!" And suddenly, his eyes got teary. "I'll marry you, Park Jimin. Those rings are so beautiful, that they match our engagement rings."

"I'm glad they go together. We didn't even try to coordinate them. They naturally go together, just like we do."

Jungkook leaned closer and he pressed his lips against Jimin's. "It's destiny."

Jimin giggled happily. "Yes, we are destiny."

"I can't wait to organize our wedding together." Jungkook smiled, pulling him closer.

"Me too." Jimin wrapped himself around Jungkook, closing his eyes. "I can't wait to marry you."

Suddenly, Alley and Bam jumped on the couch with them. Jungkook pulled away, and he chuckled. "Looks like our pets want to join."

"Our babies." Jimin cooed and giggled as Alley and Bam covered him with kisses.

Jungkook smiled. "Our babies."

"You better still love and praise me when I'm growing our human babies." Jimin puffed his cheeks up.

Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "I will forever love you and will always praise you. I'm not going to stop."

"Thank you." Jimin shifted, getting more comfortable on Jungkook as Alley and Bam cuddled into Jimin. He closed his eyes. "I can't wait to start a pack with you."

"I can't wait either, Angel."