The Process

The days after meeting the doctor were harder than Jungkook thought. He had grown too accustomed to getting action from Jimin on a daily, whether it be a quickie, just getting him off, or passionate love making. Jungkook's omega was pent up and sexually frustrated. And Jimin was not helping.

"You're going to the clinic in a few days~" Jimin sang as he crawled up to Jungkook on the bed, straddling him and leaving kisses on his mating mark. "Maybe I could come with you and help out~"

Jimin was dressed in his favorite set of pajamas, meaning he was currently looking like Jungkook's wet dream, his scent a vanilla-y sweet as he traced Jungkook's mating mark with his tongue.

Jungkook clears his throat. "Y-Yeah. And damn, it's frustrating me." He pouted.

"I meeeeean, I could always just edge you~" He bit Jungkook's neck playfully.

Jungkook whined. "I wish five days will be over soon."

"Are you going to let me come and help gather a sample?" Jimin giggled and rolled over beside Jungkook. He didn't want to actually make things too hard for him.

"It's okay. I can go alone, Angel." Jungkook pouted.

Jimin sighed and patted Jungkook's chest. "Don't worry. We can have lots of sex afterward." He puckered his lips up and giggled.

Jungkook sighed. "I'll be a good omega and will wait."

"My perfect omega." Jimin purred and pulled Jungkook into him, scenting him happily.

Jungkook giggled. "I love you so much. I'm actually nervous."

Jimin fluttered his eyelashes. "Then I could take off work and help you when you go to the clinic."

Jungkook pulled him closer. "It's okay. I hope it will be quick, because I really want to be closer with you."

"I mean, you came quickly the first couple of times we had sex, but you can go longer now." Jimin poked him while laughing. "It depends on how JK Junior is doing."

Jungkook chuckled. "I couldn't help it." He covered his face, feeling embarrassed.

"During your first heat with me, you came just from being scented. My cutie omega." Jimin squeezed him tight.

"I know. Oh my God. I remember that." Jungkook blushed.

Jimin cuddled into Jungkook. "I hope I still make you feel that way when I'm pregnant." He closed his eyes.

"You still will. I know that, and my wolf feels it too." Jungkook smiled.

He bummed happily, placing Jungkook's hand on his stomach. "I'm excited."

Jungkook giggled. "I'm excited too!"

Jimin cooed. "Gah, I can't believe I'm going to be having pups with a pup!"

"I'm going to be really happy for real." Jungkook got teary.

The older of the two smiled and kissed his tears away. "Same here, Koo. It's time to go to bed, and in a few days, you'll help us get closer to our dream of having our own pack."

Jungkook nodded cutely. "I love you. Good night." He kissed Jimin's lips.

"I love you too. Keep being my cute little baby, even when we have babies of our own, okay?" Jimin cupped Jungkook's face.

"Okay, Angel. I'll forever be your baby~"

"Mm, good omega." Jimin kissed Jungkook and held him close, deciding Jungkook would be the small spoon today.