10) Outside

TW:  talk of injury, language, stalkish behaviour, talk of death.

"Kid, stay quiet."

Gregory POV:
The kid ran. It ran and ran until it disappeared. How odd, guess I'll just find it later. Or i could ask freddy to locate it. That might just work, must try it later.
(Hes calling you it because he's stupid)

Roxy POV:
Gregory walked away with a slight smirk on his face. The kid I had saved was shaking and trying to scream, but I had by hand (paw?) over their mouth, making them unable to speak. I asked them what their name was, they responded with a muffled mumble.

"Oh yeah, my hands still over their mouth"
I thought as I removed said limb.

''Oh- sorry, go on?" I encouraged.

"My name is Y/N, who are you? How did you just pull me up? Do you know what was wrong with Gregory?" The kid rambled. So the mean dudes name is Gregory, this kid is called Y/n, they either can't see me or don't know who I am and they don't know that I'm a robot.

"Kid, I'm a robot, my hands can pull up heavy stuff and extend. And that guy's called Gregory? He's um... not a good friend. Who are you with?" I replied, seeing if they knew who I was and if they had any parents /carers with them.

Before they could answer, there was a loud crash from below us and I put my hand back over their mouth, just in case.

"Kid, stay quiet"

I looked down. A few maps where on the floor and a robot wearing a bucket hat and a yellow jacket that has an 'i' on it.

"This stupid map-bot, kid its safe there's no one there that can harm you." I reassured as I removed my hand.

"My mum and dad crashed outside and I my dad's neck was twisted funny and my mum had her head forwards, are they going to be ok? The kid explained. Oh my god, this is just tragic. The poor kid watched their parents die and still powered on, what a badass.

I looked up, there was a slight glow from one of the vents, almost like...

A robot eye?

No, what robot would be in the vents here? They wouldn't be able to fit, they'd have to have been broken to near enough just wired, have short ears if it even has them and would've had to be here when this place was built.

Then again, the mall was a rebranding of a famous restaurant that owned 5 locations, all of them having people dying there from dangerous and scary robots. So glad that hasn't happened here- nevermind.

I picked up the kid in bridal style and started to make my way to the front of the building. Most people don't know this, but if you get a robot with yellow eyes, they're somehow faster and stronger than the average robot, and me having golden-yellow eyes, y'know.

I checked the time, 3:48. Monty alerted me that the kid was near his amusement, so I'll stay out of there. We had just under 3 hours left until 6, so I'll be able to check outside and get everything sorted before opening time.

Freddy POV

I watched as Gregory ran off into Mazercise. The fox had left a while ago, something about going to see if he can find sun, but there was nothing wrong with the daycare attendant as far as I knew. Ah well, I can just wait for Gregory to get back. When he came back around 30 minutes ago, I asked him where the smaller child had gone, but he said he didn't know.

I have built in sensors to see if people are lying, and he certainly was. Whatever this boy did to Y/n, it could not have been good.

Y/n POV

We where moving rapidly, every so often I could hear a thump and a crash. The woman held me close and spun me around a few times. Around five minutes later, we stopped and I could hear the woman panting.

"Kid, (huff,) do you maybe (huff) know where (huff) your parents (huff), crashed?" She panted. I didnt know robots could pant, but I also didn't know that 15 year olds could feel the right to slap a six year old in the face for truing to prove a point. Guess you do learn something every day.

"There was a sign, I think. Yeah, that's right. We crashed right into it. That's why the sound of wood- yeah there was a big sign that we crashed into." I replied. The woman seemed fine with my answer as we started moving again.

Roxy POV

I slashed down the metal and pushed my way through. This way might cost the company a bit more money, but they're rich and its quick. I looked up and saw an empty car park, along with a broken sign with a car half way through it.

In the front of the car, there were two people, the kids parents. They were most definitely dead, but I couldn't say that infront of the kid.

I looked to the back of the vehicle, there was a bit of blood and glass everywhere. Same with the front too, but the worst part is the massive wooden peice going right through Y/n's mother's neck. God, this was gruesome.

"Kid... we need to go back inside. It's nearly the end of the hour and my battery's going to drain if I don't get to a recharge station ASAP."

They nodded, understanding. I grabbed them and ran into the building again, through the open door and sprinted up the stairs, heading for the daycare charging station.

"Kid, your gonna need to stay out here for a couple of minutes, scream if you need desperate help, like if your being kidnapped or if someone grabs you and I don't say its me, ok?

"O-ok."

Three minutes passed. There were no sounds, so I guess its all-

"HELP ME!"

1022 words.

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN 8 DAYS AND I ONLY JUST STARTED WRITING IT TODAY!!

I promise i do have a structure map of how this is going to go, the plan goes like :

Do whatever comes to mind and works.

Great plan, eh?

Anywho, need to stop writing now and post so goodbye for today guys, galls and other identifying pals!

-Kris