the after math

Walking out the door i feel pain, anger, regret and most of all stupid. Stupid for believing this guy would actually stay loyal and that he was different from the rest. I go over the embarrassing scene over and over in my head. Why wouldn't he cheat he could have any girl he wants with those smooth pink lips and them sexy tattoo's not to mention his money what hurts the most is I know she's only using him you hear a ping on your phone and snap back to reality it was a voice message from cench.

"Look babe I'm really sorry you saw that just know it wasn't like that at all she was a 1 time ting" he said " your the only person I wanna be with and I can put my life on it" he's voice starts to crack and you realise he's crying " look babe the thing is i actually love you unlike the rest and I need you to come home I don't think I can live without you it hurts just thinking about you leaving call me back when you get this yeh" " i love u bae"

Teas stream down my face I wanna go back i really do but I don't know how to its like he ripped my heart into 1 million little peice you sit and think what to do.

Sorry for the wait guys 🥰
Hope u enjoyed it look forward to writing the next chapter for u x