I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89

April 7th

You know when you get shot by a some guy in a bank because they want money and you think nahhh I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing for them? It really sucks, not gonna lie, I just wanted to put money into my account and this happens like honestly why?

"Dude what the fuck?" I say with a sigh at the guy who just shot me in the thigh.

"I- uh- sorry" he says and I shrug.

"Oh it's no problem man, money is tight these days, but did you really have to shoot me?" I say and he just stands there confusedly, looking slightly guilty.

"Umm... I'm just gonna go..." he says as his crew comes from behind the counters with the money.

"Have a good day guys, and no more robbing banks!" I say and they all look at me like wtf and the guy that shot me just shrugs when they look at him questioningly.

"I dunno, the kids weird" he says and they look at me and nod as though to say touché.

"Did ya have to shoot him?" One of the guys says.

"That's what I said, like jeez, my leg really hurts right now and my mom is gonna kill me" I say, rolling my eyes slightly.

"I like him! Can we keep him!" Another dude says... dudette? Idk they sound like a girl, not that I'm assuming genders here.

"No you idiot, let's go before the cops get here" the leader says, well I'm assuming he's the leader anyway.

"Cya kid" my shooter says and they all make their escape.

Well they were nice and they had cool masks.

I hear sirens in the distance getting closer and closer, dam cops are always too late... eh maybe it's a good thing, I liked those robbers they were cool.

Wait... I was just shot by myself! Wow that sounds crazy, the guy was wearing a Spider-Man mask. Ha! Int that ironic? Wait why do I find that so funny.

"What the fuck? Why is the kid laughing?" A random accountant who was once shaking on the ground in fear says.

Oh shit, I forgot there was other people here.

The cops eventually get here and guess what fucking happened? One of them shot me thinking I was the robber just 'cause I was the only one standing up and I am holding a duffel bag so I understand the confusion but still!

"Ah fuck what the hell dude?" I groan clutching onto my shoulder.

"Drop the bag!" The cop yells at me and I'm like what the hell?

"Wait stop! Leave the child alone, he's just an innocent bystander" some dude says standing in front of me.

"Duuuude I don't know if you know this but it's not exactly wise for a black dude to stand in front of a cop holding a gun" I say jokingly to the dude.

"What? I'm not racist, I love black people!" The cop says defensively, putting his gun away.

"Oh we're chill then dude" I say with a shrug and the guy that literally could've been shot for me turned around to see if I'm okay.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a frown and I smile.

"Just dandy, thanks for that though man, I'm pretty sure that dude would've shot me again" I say and he smiles slightly.

"No problem kid" he says with a nod, awww what a nice dude, you don't come across nice strangers as much as I'd like, it's a nice change of pace.

The other cops do their thing, I dunno, they ask questions and stuff about what happened.

Though then the dude from earlier tries to force me to go to an ambulance which is rude.

"You're hurt, you could be losing a lot of blood" he says worriedly and I shrug which kinda hurts, hey I'm not giving up shrugging again, I refuse.

"You were shot, twice, I'm not even sure why you're not screaming in pain by now" he says.

"Jeez fine I'll let the medics have a look at me but I'm not going to a hospital!" I say and he nods, a small smile of victory reaching his face.

We then go to one of the ambulances and the paramedic comes to me immediately upon seeing the blood.

"He has two gunshot wounds" the man who still haven't asks who's name is says to her.

She looks over my wounds then just applies pressure with a towel.

"You're gonna have to got to a hospital kid" she says and I groan.

"No thanks" I say, standing up from where I'm sitting and starting to walk away.

"You'll bleed out" the dude protests and I shrug.

"I'm fine, jeez, why do you even care?" I say and he sighs then runs to catch up with me.

"Well I can't force you to go to a hospital" he sighs.

"I'm Peter by the way" I say and he smiles slightly.

"Amenadiel" he replies, with a nod.

"Waaaait, as in Lucifer's brother Amenadiel? Or am I just tripping?" I ask with a raised brow and he looks surprised.

"You know Luci?" He asks me confusedly and I grin, same Amenadiel!

"Yeah, I pretended to be the lieutenant's nephew at the precinct because a friend of his wanted me to piss him off, I mostly annoyed Detective Douche to be honest but I ended up going on a bounty hunt with Maze, then I got shot and had to go home which is lame but really fun!" I say and he looks even more surprised, shocked even.

"You're the boy Maze talks about! Is it normal for children to be shot so much?" He asks confusedly.

"Nope, it's also not normal for kids to be followed by random dudes they've never met" I say and he raises a brow then realises what I'm getting at.

"I'm just worried, you're bleeding a lot, you could die" he says and I scoff slightly in amusement.

"What are you doing in New York and why were you in that bank?" I ask, changing the subject.

"I was meeting a friend earlier and as I was walking along the sidewalk I saw the robbers enter the bank and thought I could help" he says and I look at him, this dude has friends?

"Well you should probably get back to LA" I say.

"Not until you go to a hospital and how are you even walking right now?" He asks and I groan, this guy just won't leave me alone.

"Dude I'm fine, this is isn't my first rodeo, I know a doctor who can stitch me up if it makes you feel any better" I say with a sigh.

"And you promise you'll go to this doctor?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm not one to lie, but if it's any consolation I swear on my mother's grave" I say and he looks unsure but nods nonetheless.

"Wait on your mothers grave? You said in the bank she'll be mad at you how can one be mad if they've... passed?" He asks narrowing his eyes slightly.

"My birth mother is dead, I have an adoptive one who's very much alive and will most likely kill me when she finds out I was shot again" I say and he smiles slightly.

"It's nice you found family, she sounds like she cares a lot about you" he says, ugh angels are so sappy.

"Yep, now will you like, leave me alone?" I ask.

"Oh right, my apologies, I'll tell Maze you're doing well" he says and then he's just like gone... I dunno I just blinked and then poof, no Amenadiel but thank fuck.

------

Soooo its been a while y'all, I keep forgetting about this fic, don't hate me cuz I know some of you did too!

Welp im working on the next chapter so that'll probs be done soon, pls remind me in a few days cuz I will most likely forget to update it and it'll just be sitting my drafts like this has been for weeks 😅

Peter's Shrug Count: I cba do it yer selfs ya bawbags

Word Count: 1300

- mayaaa ✌🏼