21

the first maki nveonvve

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Now let's go."

11:36 PM Shibuya

Itadori's group had followed the direction of the cursed energy, it lead them to an open space field.

"So one of your comrades killed Mahito? I heard he was killed by a young Soul Reaper." A man spoke.

"Geto Suguru??!" Nanami blurted out, as long as he can remember it was confirmed that Gojo Satoru had dealt with him.

'Geto?! It's the man with the buddhist robe and a scar on his forehead, if he's here then-!!' He recalled what Todo told him earlier, since Todo, Nitta and Nanami already left and took care of the civilians leaving him alone with Kugisaki.

"GIVE BACK GOJO-SENSEI!!" Itadori and Kugisaki shouted at the man.

When they were about to sprint at the man, they felt as if they fell from a deep hole.

"Did you two think you've fallen? Seen from the side, you two jus suddenly flipped over." Geto mocks.

'What the hell just happened?!' Kugisaki and Itadori were on full guard now.

The man continued to make a monkey out of them till he decided to discuss about his technique. Looking up while swallowing the ball made out of curse energy he talked.

"How foolish, did you think I would not notice something you had sense?" Geto spoked while looking up at Momo Nishimiya who was looking down at him while floating with her broom. One of Utahime's students.

'A signal! directly under Nishimiya the target is...him' Noritoshi Kamo who was also one of Utahime's students thought, he aimed his bow loaded with three arrows.

And the rest from the Kyoto school kept on appearing, and fought him alone.

Back to the Soul Reapers,

11:23 PM Shibuya, Soul Reapers Group

"Phew, he sure was a stubborn one!" Isane took a deep breath after they successfully finished the Cero Espada. 

"Yeah." Rukia only sighed, she could've killed Yammy alone with her Bankai but she didn't want to freeze her comrades to death, it was the same with Hitsugaya but he didn't want to use his Bankai.

"Let's go now." Hitsugaya told the two girls and flash stepped, if they could, they hoped that they can reunite with the others as fast as they can following the cursed energy.

Byakuya didn't have much of a challenge, he easily killed the Segunda Espada by just going Bankai. So he flash stepped to the direction where everyone was headed for.

Unohana had no problem at all, hell she easily killed the Primera and Tres despite them fighting  together. Hearing that what can a mere Quinto can do to her?

She continued to use shunpo and noticed the familiar energies of her fellow Soul Reapers nearing her.

"BYA-CHAN! SHIRO-CHAN! KIA-CHAN! AND PURPLE!!" Yachiru shouted seeing them run towards them.

"Is everything settled now?" Byakuya asked everyone.

"Yes./YEP!" Everyone replied.

11:42 PM Shibuya, Now in Itadori's location.

Finally after hours of fighting and attempts of trying to get near Gojo's seal, they were finally in the open space field where they saw everyone was frozen with probably a technique.