18

DOUBLE UPDATE
CHAPTER 19 WILL BE AT 7PM EST

TW VIOLENCE

Harry Styles

"Rise and shine..."

I feather my eyes open, light invading my pupils before they get to adjust. Blurry vision, I blink a few times until focusing on an angelic face above mine.

Noses almost touching and a weight on my hips, I adapt my sight up at the beautiful sight of a woman straddling my hips and smiling at me. Her ocean-blue eyes are hard to draw away from in this radiant sunlight.

Aven.

I smile to myself and shut my eyes again, my hands grabbing her hips with a circle of my thumbs.

"What time is it?" I hum.

"Nine."

I open my eyes to realize how much warm light has leaked in from the right wall of windows overlooking the ocean. The volumes of rippling tides crash the sandy shoreline, bringing me to peace. The sun basks over the horizon on this perfect luminous day.

I feel so warm.

"Nine is early," I rasp.

"But I'm bored. Entertain me..." She runs her hands up my bare chest.

I smile to myself and stare down the length of her body. She's wearing nothing but a white lace bra and matching panties.

"And how would I do that?" I stare up at her straddling my hips. Her hands continue up and down my smooth chest.

She doesn't answer but her eyes hold a world of mischief as she bends forward and meets my lips. I shut my eyes and smile from the contact, gripping her sides. She kisses me unhurriedly, savouring the moment.

When she draws back, I open my eyes again with a smile I can't rid. I blush at her with my head on the feather pillows. She gleams at me with the same tender grin.

"Something like that?" She whispers.

I gaze in silence, taking in her grace. The pink of her cheeks contrast so angelically with her eyes. Those cherry pink lips are carved by the heavens. I can kiss them all day.

"I love you so much," I whisper in awe.

She grins, biting her lip like she wants to comprise herself. Her blonde hair is all ruffled from her sleep, some strands resting in her eyes. She's effortlessly flawless.

"I love you too..." she whispers back.

Excitement floods through me, my body gravitating towards hers and I slowly sit up to meet her body on top of mine. Grinning lips meeting hers, I grab her hips and gently kiss her in cherish. She runs her hands up my arms, valuing across my shoulders and to the back of my neck. I slowly turn us over so her back meets the blankets and I snake on top of her, toying through the white sheets. She grabs me in all the right spots, pulling me closer to her in any way she can. My hand holds the back of her head, wanting to protect her from the evils of the world.

My opposing hand slides under the pillow next to her, gripping the handle of the knife.

"I love you." She says against my lips.

"I love you so much." I whine.

I start kissing her harder, hungrier. Feeling her breathe, feeling her squirm as she kisses me harder. I grip the knife harder beneath the pillow, so hard that my fists shakes.