$ 41 $

CHAPTER 41
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

One of Fezco's favorite things was when Estrella kissed him in his sleep to wake him up.

Like now; he had told her he was gonna take a nap while she got ready for Maddy's birthday party and to wake him up whenever she was done and ready to go so he could take her.

Maddy's 18th birthday party was being held at the Howard household, which you would think would be awkward since Estrella beat Cassie's not too long ago.

It probably would be awkward. And Estrella didn't really wanna go, but it was Maddy's birthday and she really wanted her there and she wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, which showed Estrella that if she didn't go, she also wouldn't shut the fuck up about that.

So she was going.

"Fez," Estrella whispered into Fezco's ear as she kneeled down next to the couch, where he was taking a nap.

"Hmm?" He hummed in his sleep.

"Fezzz Fezzzz," She whispered and poked his cheek with her index finger, slightly waking him up as she gave his lips a quick kiss. "Wake up, I'm ready."

Fezco rubbed his eyes as Estrella gave him another kiss, this time giving him the chance to kiss back.

Ashtray gagged from where he signed Maddy's birthday card–by force–once seeing them kiss.

"Shut up before I tell Maddy you have a crush on her," Estrella threatened him after pulling away due to the moment being ruined.

Ashtray looked at her and scoffed, "I don't have a fucking crush on her."

Fezco tapped Estrella's hand rested on his shoulder, making her glance at him as he pulled her into another kiss, which made Ashtray scoff in exaggerated disgust.

Fezco broke the kiss to laugh as Ashtray dropped the pen he was using and walked off to his room.

Less than half an hour later, Estrella was knocking on the Howard's front door, holding the bag that contained Maddy's gift and feeling slightly awkward, but whatever.

Fezco watched from his car, waiting for her to be let inside before he left, like he always did.

He had told her to call or text him if anything went down or if Nate showed up and that he'd go get her, which she agreed to, thinking she wouldn't be able to stand if some shit happened with Cassie or if Nate made an appearance.

Which he probably would since Maddy informed her that she talked to him.

Estrella glanced back at Fezco in his car, anxiously smiling, making him laugh as the front door was opened.

Cassie stared at Estrella as she looked away from Fezco and at her, staying still behind the door she opened.

"Yessss bitch you're here!" Maddy excitedly rushed to the front door, pushing passed Cassie as she brought Estrella into a hug.

"Happy birthdayyyy," Estrella smiled to herself as she tightly hugged the birthday girl.

"Thank youuuu," Maddy laughed as Suze walked into the foyer with a drink in hand.