Chapter 801: So, I can bear his Children

“Boss, you also have an identity where you identify as a boy. You know what this is right?” Ling Xi blinked her grape-sized eyes and looked over to Qiao Qing, “So, I can bear his children.”

Lang Yin wondered if he should retreat? It might be wise.

So he left silently.

Qiao Qing touched beneath the shirt and was stunned.

It wasn’t like she didn’t suspect it. But before, she was so focused on saving her father but she didn’t look into it.

Who knew Ling Xi was actually a girl?

As she thought about it, the door opened.

When Jun Yexuan saw the situation, his eyes narrowed.

Qiao Qing quickly retreated her hand and turned to look at Jun Yexuan, “Why did you come in suddenly? And you didn’t knock?”

“If I knocked, would I have witnessed such an exciting scene?” Jun Yexuan did his best to convince himself to stay calm. But he still got red-eyed from anger, “Qingqing, I thought you’d explain yourself.”

Ling Xi appeared awkward. Did she cause a misunderstanding?

Qiao Qing felt guilty and walked over to pat Jun Yexuan’s head, “You go back first. I need to figure out some things first. I’ll explain later.”

“You’re going to share the room with him alone?!” Jun Yexuan’s voice went up an octave, “The whole reason why I haven’t handicapped him is because of you!”

Ling Xi shortened her neck. The boss’ man was violent and easily jealous. He was nowhere as good as Leng Yan.

Qiao Qing paused and looked outside. After she made sure nobody was out there, she closed it and kept Jun Yexuan inside.

Jun Yexuan was confused. Qiao Qing asked Ling Xi, “When did you… when did you fall in love with him? Are you serious about it? I think you only met him once three years ago?”

“I’m more serious towards him than gold!” Ling Xi shouted, “I started to like him three years ago when I came to visit Country L with you. Back then, I started to think of him as the warmest guy in the world!”

“I knew he liked you, so I kept my feelings hidden. Since you said you don’t want to be with him, I decided that I should give myself a chance.”

“Boss, I know what you’re worried about. You don’t need to worry about me getting hurt and you don’t need to worry about me hurting him.”

“I really do like him and I know that it’s hard to be with someone who’s in love with someone else, but I don’t care. As long as he can be with me, I am satisfied!”

The expression on Jun Yexuan’s face instantly turned colorful, “You guys are talking about Leng Yan?!”

Ling Xi was terrified that he’d misunderstand again so she nodded.

Jun Yexuan felt like he knew what went on but was still unsure, “So why did you ask her to touch you?!”

Ling Xi heard those words gritted through his teeth and decided that if she doesn’t admit to this now, she will have to suffer later.

So she announced in a serious tone, “I am a woman.”

She thought she’d be forgiven if she said that, but Jun Yexuan’s face only got stinkier, “You could’ve just said those words! Why did you feel the need to have her touch you?!”

Ling Xi, “…”

Qiao Qing felt like the conversation needed to end there so she told Ling Xi to rest and dragged Jun Yexuan out.

“We’ve explained. You can go back.” After saying that, Qiao Qing returned to her room.

Who knew that after taking a few steps, Jun Yexuan hugged her from behind and dug his chin into her shoulder.

“I was wrong. Don’t be mad. You know that any guy would have minded witnessing what I saw. The men who don’t mind are men who don’t love you.”