=4.7=

"I will silent treatment your ass into the ground."

So the first place they thought of going was Happy's place, mostly since they didn't really have anywhere else to go and also some of Tony's equipment was there which they would need for the cures.

The other universe bad guys, really have to come up with a better name than that, walk around the apartment. Connors had decided to stay in the truck as he didn't want to come up and get cured. They would probably be making one for him anyway and forcing him to take it in said truck.

Elara stood beside Aunt May, who had insisted that she call her that after she had called her Ms. Parker. Peter had to explain to his aunt how she had lost her memories of him and was slowly regaining them back. And since she forgot Peter, she also forgot Aunt May.

"Hey, May." Peter whispered to her so the villains couldn't hear them.

"Yeah?"

"I feel kind of bad using Happy's place like this." He said.

"No, no, no. He'll get over it."

The angel watched as Max electrocuted the tv to turn it on while Flint sat on the couch, a pile of sand falling off of him and onto the cushions. He said a quiet apology while trying to sweep the sand off the couch but it did nothing really.

"So, this is your plan, Peter, hm?" Otto said, one of his metal tentacles still wrapped around his body to keep him from really moving, "No lab, no facilities? Just performing miracles in a condominium, hm? What, you gonna cook us some cures and some burritos in a microwave?"

"I could go for a burrito." Norman said from behind him across the room, having been looking at DUM-E at the table.

"Actually, a burrito sounds fantastic right now." Elara said, now only thinking about the burrito she was about to make herself, "I'm gonna go make myself one. Would you like one, Norman?" She asked as she walked past Otto and to the kitchen.

"Yes, please! Thank you, dear."

"He's gonna kill us all." Otto said to Norman when he turned his head.

"Well, let's hope not. You're up first, Doc." Peter said as he started walking towards the back room.

"What? Hey, I told you, I don't need fixing."

"Yeah? Well, suck it up." The angel teleported in front of him while she waited for her burrito to be finished, "You're gonna get fixed and you're gonna like it. And I swear to Irene, if you don't put on a smile and act like you actually want to be here, I will silent treatment your ass into the ground."

One mistake that anyone who meets Elara will make in their time around her is undermining her anger because of her soft cheeks and large eyes that made people think she was a little bimbo-ish, for lack of a better word. Her glare made people freeze and because she wasn't like this often, you knew you were in trouble when she used this tone with her. Even her father from another universe, as his Elara was the same.

When Otto didn't say anything in return, she took another step forward and narrowed her eyes at him even more, placing her hands on her hands in a dominance stance. "Are we clear?"

He cleared his throat before meekly saying, "Crystal."

She glared at him a second longer before the ding of the microwave snapped her out of it. Her smile returned, reaching her hand up to pat the top of his head, but because she was so short she could only reach his hairline when standing on her tiptoes, and then teleported back to the microwave to get the burrito out.