☆22☆

It's 1 am. The 2 of you are in your room. You figured it would be best to move up there, since it's comfier. You found out your dad took a Night Shift today so he won't be back till morning, and mom on the other hand went to her own thing with friends and is staying at a hotel. You told Hunter to stay the night, which he agreed on, besides you didn't want him to leave, not after he told you about Fiona. If anything he needs comfort.

"Are you hungry?" You ask, pulling blanket covers over him.

He nods shyly.

"Ehe.. it's okay, I'll get you a snack or something, I'm kinda hungry too." You giggle.

You move his boots, gloves, and dress coat out of the way, and put them in your closet. He's laying in his undershirt, and some big pajama bottoms that are too big for you, you let him borrow.

You quickly head downstairs to get something to snack on.

Meanwhile Hunter, just upstairs is bundled up in your blanket, viewing the things in your room.

You have quite a few plushies, some books, and lots
Of cool posters of certain TV shows of other things you like. He enjoys looking from side to side, looking at all the stuff you like.

He pulls the blanket up over his nose, and smiles into it. He feels happy to be in your room, the room of the one he loves, lying in the bed you sleep in each night, and so on. It all makes him feel so close to you.

"Hey! I'm back, I have some Oreos!" You say pulling out some milk and oreos.

Hunter sits up and sits at the edge of your bed with you to look at the snack you brought.

"I haven't had these before." Hunter says.

"Really? It's just chocolate and frosting." You smile.

He grabs an Oreo and bites into it, savoring it's flavors.

"It's pretty good actually." He says.

"It can be even better, you need to dip it in milk, here." You say pushing the glass of milk towards him.

He does as you say and does that, then popping it into his mouth.

It melts in his mouth and he immediately grabs another and dips it in.

"I told you they're good." You smile.

"You should get me these and bring them to me." Hunter says, crazily eating them.

You laugh, and give him a few more Oreos before putting them away. You wanna make sure you can have some for yourself too to snack on.

You run downstairs and put the rest of the cookies away, then running back upstairs.

"Hey are you tired?" You ask.

"No." He says.

"Wow thats surprising." You smile.

"Why are you? You can rest if you want." He says.

"I am but im not too tired." You say.

"I just wanna stay up with you a bit, it's what people do when they have someone spend the night." You laugh.

"I never really... sleep, I'm always up I always have missions. But, I like you, I want to be with you, so I've been making people cover for me more often, without Belos knowing." Hunter admits.

"Geez... be careful if you get caught you can be in big trouble." You say.

"I'll be fine I promise." Hunter says.

You nod, and lay down on your bed next to him

Hunter blushes.

"You okay?" You say.